Smith              Guthrie

Barton             Nolan    Gutierrez

Guthrie                       

Routledge                                   GutierrezMoses

Lovenkrands

:smitten:

Or swap Guthrie and Barton.

Guest WashyGeordie

This is probably Ashley's Championship version of the Shepherd-Rooney bid. No doubt it's genuine, but little chance of it happening.

It's our WOW signing.  :frantic:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Routledge............Guthrie.............Barton...................Jonas

.....................................Moses.........................................

...............................Carroll..............................................

.....................................Moses.........................................

...............................Carroll..............................................

Long ball with those players? :lol:

Well since these players would be better at playing it on the deck it's hardly relevant.

Well since these players would be better at playing it on the deck it's hardly relevant.

Erm, that's why it's relevant.

Guest MrSundlofer

----------Smith-----------Barton------------

Routledge------Moses------------Jonas--

------------------Ameobi---------------------

Erm, that's why it's relevant.

We play long ball now because the majority of the team don't have the legs to push forward, but the fact that Hughton seems to be targeting fast & pacey players must surely suggest to you that he'd prefer to see a passing game?

I'm glad we've been playing route 1 up to this point in the season, if we'd have tried to play liquid football with our current midfield it could have been disastrous. If he wanted, Hughton could have easily gone for lumbering anti-footballers that get points on the table but these current signings point towards a better style of football.

All supposition though at this stage.

Lets hope we can make this happen. Hopefully the chance of playing time will sway his decision in our favour rather than the Prem boys where he would be a sub at best with the bigger clubs.

Right, but Carroll was in that team. There's no way he'd fit into any team trying to play football.

Carroll is in there to distract the defence while the midfield pass the ball around him and get him as little time on the ball to be trapped under his feet as humanly possible. It's all part of the plan.

a bit cynical to think the bid's for fan placating purposes. while i can see why people think this way i dont think they care an awful lot what we think of them, do you?

added to the fact that this window has already been successful and i think its a genuine bid, whether we'll get him i imagine comes down to which other clubs bid for him. it'll have to be a well established premier league team to out do us imo. with him here we'll have an excellent chance of going up and he'll be in the team next season providing he keeps his form and stays injury free.

Guest Heneage

I'd have liked to see what the doubters would have said if prior to signing him, it had been claimed we were bidding for Routledge.

Guest MrSundlofer

A sale of Victor Moses could assist the administrators in securing the future of the football club.

Brendan Guilfoyle, joint administrator, said: "I could not sleep last night worrying that Victor might be injured in the forthcoming match against Newcastle which could jeopardise the future of this long-established club.

"I therefore took the tough decision to instruct the manager that Victor Moses was not available for selection tonight. The manager was very disappointed."

He will be sold. Question is to who.