Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

You saw him at 21 then. :rolleyes:

If you read up on his career, even for 2 minutes,  which isnt the hardest thing to do with the powers of the internet .. it would all say the same.. Drogba was w*** for the majority of his pro career.

Words fail me. This comment arrives in a conversation in arguement about Andy Carroll btw from a bloke with a Michael Owen avatar. :lol:

Take away the last 5 years and his career was amazing was it? :lol:

At 21 he wasnt even getting regular football at Le Mans.  :snod:

If you read up on his career, even for 2 minutes,  which isnt the hardest thing to do with the powers of the internet .. it would all say the same.. Drogba was w*** for the majority of his pro career.

Words fail me. This comment arrives in a conversation in arguement about Andy Carroll btw from a bloke with a Michael Owen avatar. :lol:

Take away the last 5 years and his career was amazing was it? :lol:

At 21 he wasnt even getting regular football at Le Mans.  :snod:

5 years?

5 1/2 years ago Mourinho paid £25m for him. I dread to think how bad he must have been in the years preceding that.

This is probably Ashley's Championship version of the Shepherd-Rooney bid. No doubt it's genuine, but little chance of it happening.

Why exactly ? WBA and NF just money bags, super big clubs ? Last time I checked we were top of the pile, with an average attendance of double what they get and not to mention a much superior recent record, having finished ahead of both clubs every year for the last 10 - 15 years.

The only thing we should be worried about is if a big prem club come in for him. Credit where it's due, I'm not that cynical to think this is purely a PR stunt, I think there's a genuine belief they canland their man, and tbh why shouldn't they think that, Victor Moses is not Messi, Ronaldo or Rooney, he's a youngster that's done pretty well in the 2nd tier of English football.

just doing some simple adding up 82 games and 17 goals. that took him to 24/25 so the majority of his career he was wank he is what 30 now?  and started at 17.. so majority his career yehuh

I only wish I could reciprocate the originality of Blef's last 2 posts.

Aye it must devistate you man  O0

People trying to be condescending while making basic SPAG errors...:facepalm:

Guest firetotheworks

Says the bloke talking about Andy Carroll in a thread about Moses.

just doing some simple adding up 82 games and 17 goals. that took him to 24/25 so the majority of his career he was w*** he is what 30 now?  and started at 17.. so majority his career yehuh

I've never come across anybody with worse judgement on strikers.

His senior career started about 12 years ago. 6 years into that career the team about to win the premiership paid £25m to sign him.

Explain to me how that equates to him being 'wank for the majority of his pro career'.

Since they are selling Moses because they need the cash, maybe any club buying him will have to pay the whole fee otherwise what is the point if it is in instalments.  Is Ashley still paying all transfer fees up front?  If so, that may be to our advantage because very few clubs can afford to that these days.  It might also explain why the offers are so low.

I reckon the bid is genuine enough, and we are probably in with a decent chance of signing him as the likes of Ranger and Simpson will have bigged us up if they are in touch with Moses. The biggest obstacle now is Palace are clearly using our interest to try and flush out Premier clubs. We'll just have  to see how this one pans out.

Have to say, this is the sort of signing I would be happy about even if we were a premier side.

just doing some simple adding up 82 games and 17 goals. that took him to 24/25 so the majority of his career he was w*** he is what 30 now?  and started at 17.. so majority his career yehuh

His senior career started about 12 years ago. 6 years into that career the team about to win the premiership paid £25m to sign him.

Explain to me how that equates to him being 'wank for the majority of his pro career'.

Wank 50% then. Shut up.

Explain to me how that equates to him being 'w*** for the majority of his pro career'.

Mm i remember after harewood come on as a substitute in his debut here and you  immediately started posting 'he has got to start our next league game'  ignoring his match fitness and just about everything else.  your knowledge is kinda shocking, so that's kinda cheeky.

but back to your point.. he was semi-pro before age of 20...  jesus, it's still his career.

He didn't do anything significant until mid 20's.  In the time he had a transfer worth 80k was it?  i dont know i read it earlier.  that set the world alight i bet

Explain to me how that equates to him being 'w*** for the majority of his pro career'.

w*** 50% then. Shut up.

Were you calling him w*** in 2004 when he almost single-handedly put us and Liverpool out of the Uefa Cup?