Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

if this is gonna happen let it be now, i have to go to a funeral. does anyone wanna text me if it happens please?

Don't think it will happen till the weekend, probably not till Monday.

Administraitors trying to screw as much money out for him.

That doesn't make much financial sense tbh.

No, I said a couple of pages back that the fact they're in administration means they will probably accept all of the decent bids, not hold out too long for more money.

They need to secure the future of the club by bringing in some short-term cash - getting the maximum market value for assets isn't necessarily the main thing.

if this is gonna happen let it be now, i have to go to a funeral. does anyone wanna text me if it happens please?

They could wait till Monday as it is a definate deadline. Flush out as much money as they can, knowing that at least three Championship clubs are interested.

Sell him for £1.5mil today or wait till Monday and get £3mil. £1.5 more in three days. Not a bad hourly rate.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

They could wait till Monday as it is a definate deadline. Flush out as much money as they can, knowing that at least three Championship clubs are interested.

Sell him for £1.5mil today or wait till Monday and get £3mil. £1.5 more in three days. Not a bad hourly rate.

It's not Monday for clubs in Administration though,  I think clubs in administration are allowed to do buisness outside the transfer windows.

Guest toonlass

Do you know how much administration costs? As soon as a price that is what they value him at is met they will accept it.

http://www.expressandstar.com/2010/01/29/albion-would-be-perfect-for-moses/

Has this Finnigan guy just gone around telling everyone that Moses wants to join their team? I fucking hate agents like this, constantly talking shit and stirring. Reckon he's just using us.

From that piece about WBA:

"They play good football – the right kind of football for Victor – and every game is a cup final, whether it’s chasing promotion or fighting against relegation."

So basically he's saying they will always be a yo-yo club, never established in the Premier League. Not much of a compliment.

It's not Monday for clubs in Administration though,  I think clubs in administration are allowed to do buisness outside the transfer windows.

That was the case but I think the rules have changed.

Do you know how much administration costs? As soon as a price that is what they value him at is met they will accept it.

They have turned down bids already, so that doesn't back up your argument.

It does actually.

Guest Brazilianbob

As I have already pointed out elsewhere, the transfer deadline does not apply when a club is in administration, as it is detrimental to their financial survival.

Accordingly, Palace can sell to other clubs after the transfer deadline, a fact which we took advantage of when we bought Darren Ambrose for £1m in March of the year that Ipswich went into temporary administration for 24 hours.

Guest toonlass

Eh?  :idiot2:

It does actually.

Apologies, just read it properly. Yes it does.  :doh:

As soon as a price that is what they value him at

It was the crazy wording that threw me.  ;D

Guest toonlass

As soon as a price that is what they value him at

It was the crazy wording that threw me.  ;D

Actually, that is pretty horrendous like.  :lol:

:nope: