Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Did I say it say it was it recent article? ???

They've been linked with him before, makes sense they would be linked again when he's defintely set to leave.

Did you realise it wasn't when you posted it?

no....but it won't stop him denying it.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I am concerned with Wigans interests. They have a track record of doing a lot for players careers. Moses is 18, and with a couple of good years at Wigan he could gain himself a top move without ever being under scrutiny should he fail at a big club.

Wigan is a stepping stone, NZogbia bought it, Zaki bought it, Palacios bought it, all classed as relatively successful in the modern game even now.

I am 50/50 in terms of confidence in this deal

Did I say it say it was it recent article? ???

They've been linked with him before, makes sense they would be linked again when he's defintely set to leave.

Did you realise it wasn't when you posted it?

:thefinger:

I remember them being linked to him over the summer, at the time I though it meant N'zogbia must have been moving on to a better club.

Wigan aren't as attractive as they were before. They have always been a shit club but they had some stability and good players under fat head. They've lost a few players now and they're likely to lose one or two more. I doubt they are attractive in the short term or long term really.

This board would be a lot more fun if someone ever presented a decent arguement as to how i'm wrong instead. That's it Dave, score some more easy points, pathetic.

Is he a gutless scumbag?

He's right, it's rare anyone ever actually tries to debate with him, they get 2-3 posts in, then call him arrogant, obnoxious, or something similar. I'm not debating if he's arrogant or obnoxious, but at least he quotes facts.

I did provide sufficient infomation for him to have a debate. Unfortunately, he chose not to respond.

This board would be a lot more fun if someone ever presented a decent arguement as to how i'm wrong instead. That's it Dave, score some more easy points, pathetic.

Is he a gutless scumbag?

He's right, it's rare anyone ever actually tries to debate with him, they get 2-3 posts in, then call him arrogant, obnoxious, or something similar. I'm not debating if he's arrogant or obnoxious, but at least he quotes facts.

I did provide sufficient infomation for him to have a debate. Unfortunately, he chose not to respond.

That's because you ended up agreeing with me. :thup:

Whelan may just see this as his chance to stick one up Ashley - they have always acted like big kids and a "my player's better than yours" scenario sounds about right  :idiot2:

Bit out of the blue but Hi exiled Geordie living on Isle of Man - lol

Guest toonlass

Have these bids from Wigan et al been confirmed or are they just rumours? Nothing on Sky Sports News website or BBC that I can see.

Have these bids from Wigan et al been confirmed or are they just rumours? Nothing on Sky Sports News website or BBC that I can see.

Whelan was talking to SSN earlier today and said they were "in for him" but were "looking at many other targets too".

Make of it what you will.

So has this not moved on at all since lunch time?

Not that anyone knows, which is good news as far as I'm concernd, it means he hasn't taken the chance to jump into a Premiership club.

Unless the bids are still be considerd, this is good news because it means he's seriously considering his future and we are still a possibility.

Two of those aren't up to it at this level yet in terms of goals, one is injured far too often and the other is fairly inconsistent. We need another and until we get one, this window hasn't been the complete success lots would like to depict it as.

Btw, had Derry not scored that ridiculous OG on Wednesday, we probably wouldn't have won that game and the mood on here would be significantly different.

Re the OG, that's football, a game of luck, a game of ifs and buts. For example if Rangers chance at home to Derby had bounced over the line instead of on the line, we'd be even better off. Derry did score an OG it helped us win the game. That's just the way it goes.