Patrick Van Aanholt from Chelsea signs on one-month loan

gray

He looked a bit shell shocked after a while....when he had the ball with our players stood still looking at him instead of demanding the ball he probably wondered what was going on.

Yeah I love watching the likes of Nolan and Butt scream for the ball while standing still behind one or two opposition players.  Disgraceful from professional football players - my U10 girls know not to just stand there.

He looked a bit shell shocked after a while....when he had the ball with our players stood still looking at him instead of demanding the ball he probably wondered what was going on.

Yeah I love watching the likes of Nolan and Butt scream for the ball while standing still behind one or two opposition players.  Disgraceful from professional football players - my U10 girls know not to just stand there.

:lol:

"Don't just stare at it..."

:lol:

"Don't just stare at it..."

:iamatwat:

If possible we can convince this lad to join us permenantly. He's clearly a gifted footballer, not the finished article but gifted and young.

A couple of months here ala Simpson and he might fancy it, the question is how high do Chelsea rate him?

If possible we can convince this lad to join us permenantly. He's clearly a gifted footballer, not the finished article but gifted and young.

A couple of months here ala Simpson and he might fancy it, the question is how high do Chelsea rate him?

I'd guess, very.

If there was a forum quiz on Bateman, i'd win.

You probably would. I love him but my memory is gash, Tooj often pops up on msn with some random AP quote and I won't realise what the fuck he is talking about until he gives me another clue  :blush:

I've watched it 20 times in 9 years.

Pretty underrated film imo. It's one of my favourite films, although not one of the best I've seen. The character of Patrick Bateman is genius though.

Film is great but Partick Bateman is fucking fantastic!

I think we need a showdown here.

What are Bateman's favorite music artists?

Phil Collins, Huey Lewis and the news, Whitney Houston and Robert Palmer.

You forgot Talking Heads and INXS.

Also Simply Red and Genesis. O0