Transfer Deadline Day Jan '10

JH
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hold on to your hats, boys. Just been informed, by two separate sources, that we can expect two more signings today.

Centre mid and striker, both permanent.

Can I assume that as a response to the 'feel free to make up a rumour' comment?

Guest icemanblue

Hold on to your hats, boys. Just been informed, by two separate sources, that we can expect two more signings today.

:pow:

:pow:

Funny guy...now fuck off

In all seriousness we could make another foray into the market. Don't listen to SSN, they haven't got it right in a long time with us.

It's unlikely but i can't imagine Hughton and Co have simply stopped trying.

In all seriousness we could make another foray into the market. Don't listen to SSN, they haven't got it right in a long time with us.

possibly not but there is no time pressure for bringing loans in..............and with best coming in an outgoing forward wouldn't surprise either.

possibly not but there is no time pressure for bringing loans in..............and with best coming in an outgoing forward wouldn't surprise either.

Yeah but they could also of been working on permanent deals today aswell, we won't know untill about 5:30 when all the nformation comes in.

spain and italy deadlines aren't till 11pm, we could lose shola yet.

To Real Madrid, Barca or Inter?

More like Sporting Heehaw.

Smith, Guthrie, Nolan, Butt, Barton....

Itd be silly signing another CM! It'll be a massive waste of wages!

I would have been happy taking one after selling Smith or Nolan move for £5 to some stupid PL club such as Bolton or Everton like

I went out at 10 this morning and the main SSN business was Hutton signing for the mackems. Got home wacked it on and the headline before going to the break was that an agreement is close :lol: What a boring fucking day it must have been.

Anyone missing Setanta Sports news this window?

:lol:

Definitely, as this was the only I could have watched. Don't get Sky Sports News so I used to watch Setanta Sports News. Now I  have to watch Sky News only.  :lol:

Is that because you have Sky TV but without the sports package?

My mate has that and you don't get SSN but you do with Freeview/Virgin etc.

I don't get it, its a free channel everywhere else but if you have Sky you have to pay for it?

Money grabbing...............