Twitter

Thespence

Some of the shit Rihanna comes out with is hilarious, she really doesn't give a fuck. I don't even follow her yet I'm constantly seeing some of her mad shit retweeted.

Ray Drewett ‏@RayDrewett

@seedorf77 How far do you think the French will go in the Euro's this year Olivier (aka Newcastle's No. 35)?

olivier bernard ‏@seedorf77

@RayDrewett don't know mate

:lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

grant holt ‏@holty30

Just to stop the rumour mill again. I have expressed to the board and the CEO that I want to leave the football club. Due to disagreements

grant holt ‏@holty30

I have loved my 3 years at the club and it sadness me to right this but want use to here it from me first. #lovedmytime

:anguish:

grant holt ‏@holty30

Just to stop the rumour mill again. I have expressed to the board and the CEO that I want to leave the football club. Due to disagreements

grant holt ‏@holty30

I have loved my 3 years at the club and it sadness me to right this but want use to here it from me first. #lovedmytime

Jesus Christ. I had to read that second tweet 3 times to make full sense of it.

grant holt ‏@holty30

grant holt ‏@holty30

Jesus Christ. I had to read that second tweet 3 times to make full sense of it.

wtf! :lol:

grant holt ‏@holty30

grant holt ‏@holty30

He probably was called up by Woy, but the thick cunt is still trying to read the letter.

grant holt ‏@holty30

grant holt ‏@holty30

He probably was called up by Woy, but the thick c*** is still trying to read the letter.

It's like the 2nd tweet was written by someone totally different. :)