Twitter

Thespence

Ray Drewett ‏@RayDrewett

@seedorf77 How far do you think the French will go in the Euro's this year Olivier (aka Newcastle's No. 35)?

olivier bernard ‏@seedorf77

@RayDrewett don't know mate

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is killing me.

Ray Drewett ‏@RayDrewett

@seedorf77 How far do you think the French will go in the Euro's this year Olivier (aka Newcastle's No. 35)?

Would have been class if he'd done a full Q&A and answered every question like that.

Guest Roger Kint

Ray Drewett ‏@RayDrewett

Would have been class if he'd done a full Q&A and answered every question like that.

Remember a Talksport interview with the real Seedorf where he did just that, was really painful stuff for the bloke trying to get stuff out of him :lol:

NUFCfans.co.uk ‏@nufcfans

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Hello everyone. This is the senior editor of http://NUFCfans.co.uk and the @nufcfans twitter account. #NUFC

Tonight, there have serious, but false accusations from rogue Twitter account @CheikTiote24 that the account was created by us. #NUFC

This is not true & we will always out any fraud account for our followers. As a result of the accusations, we will take legal action. #NUFC

What a fucking fruit loop. :lol: