Twitter

Thespence

Guest antz1uk

robbie elliott ‏@robbieelliott3

De Boer or Klopp for me if either is willing to come and work for the regime. Big changes need to be made #nufc

robbie elliott @robbieelliott3  ·  3m 3 minutes ago

Yes I am aiming high but remember what we are as a city and a club. Take away the owner who wouldn't want to manage #nufc #goforthebest

at least he got it back then

De Boer or Klopp for me if either is willing to come and work for the regime. Big changes need to be made #nufc

Yes I am aiming high but remember what we are as a city and a club. Take away the owner who wouldn't want to manage #nufc #goforthebest

What a bloke.  :aww:

:aww:

Should sue the Blob for stealing his name.

Guest antz1uk

:aww:

Should sue the Blob for stealing his name.

and a living the fat cunt

Just remembered the reason I hate talking about football with people I don't know on Twitter. I'd been having a pop at Bruce saying Ben Arfa is the most naturally gifted player to ever play for Hull City and he didn't have a clue how to use him. Somebody has replied telling me he isn't even in the top 50 and gave me Jimmy Bullard, Tom Huddlestone and Jake Livermore as three examples who are better. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

Considering he's one of the most naturally gifted players to ever play for Newcastle, I think it's safe to assume that he's the most naturally gifted player to have played for Hull, like.

Our wonderful club eh!! Cheapest kids ticket £45

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC  2h2 hours ago

MARKETPLACE: Tickets for the Tyne-Wear derby are available at @viagogo, the official ticket marketplace of #NUFC: http://www.viagogo.co.uk/nufc/Sports-Tickets/Football/Barclays-Premier-League/Newcastle-United-Tickets/E-670799?PCID=PARTGBSportNUFCNUFCDBD51333EA-TW

TBF it is just a more legal version of touting as they are all 2nd hand tickets... Happens all the time now sadly for gigs...

Im actually all for touts at NUFC games now.

More people that attend games the more it hurts the club in the long run.

How if they are buying tickets from the club?

They aren't buying from the club, they're buying off ticket holders on a legal online auction site.

Yeah but where do you think the ticket holders have bought their tickets from? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine being married to Michael Owen

Shudder

His wife blatantly thinks that every morning before looking into the mirror and making sure her smile looks genuine.

Guest firetotheworks

What did Huth do?

He's playing Cock or No Cock. :lol:

Laughed more at his 'I hate Christmas' tweet though.