Twitter

Thespence

RobbieSavage8 Robbie Savage

I'll divide opinion !! Yes we didn't play well yes you pay our wages yes you can boo ! But how does that help your team it helped millwall

As a derby player at home you need your fans to get behind you not boo after 5 mins !! The younger lads need you 4 points out of 6 !!

I'll divide opinion !! Yes we didn't play well yes you pay our wages yes you can boo ! But how does that help your team it helped millwall

As a derby player at home you need your fans to get behind you not boo after 5 mins !! The younger lads need you 4 points out of 6 !!

Can't accuse the Sav of not speaking his mind. Fair play to him  :clap:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

That Colin Warris twat on fifa again talking bollocks about a big offer coming in for AC9. Wish you could ban cunts like him.

Don't follow him?

and stop posting his shit on here? :lol:

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

I want fans to sing.... GOO GOOO.... NILE RANGER..... Power rangers song loool had a dream about it.. Must b a good thing !

most legible thing hes tweeted in ages

Was just about to post this. So, could he be starting tonight?

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6636327,00.html

Aldershot's Marvin Morgan was today suspended, fined two weeks' wages and placed on the transfer list for comments he made on social networking website Twitter.

The npower League Two club issued a statement after meeting with the striker who was booed when substituted during the club's 2-1 defeat to Hereford on Monday.

Morgan responded to the crowd's reaction by later posting a Twitter message saying: "Like to thank the fans who booed me off the pitch. Where's that going to get you! I hope you all die."

If I was a manager I think I'd actually ban my players from having these...