Twitter

Thespence

Leazeslad Steve

@

@MarcSDuffy He's a disgrace mate, there's enough people told him they found it offensive, I'd say 50% of ppl didnt like him calling them utd

:lol:

I was nearly as sick to my stomach about it as the Rooney affair tbf.

Just sign up on Toontastic ffs.

Ner

Can't see what it has to do with Toontastic anyway to be fair, if anyone wanted to be drawn into an actual dialog with the bloke about Simpsons use of 'Utd' (ffs  :lol:), they'd take it up on Twitter.

@NUFCThreatLevel

Well done. A gate has been opened on the #NUFC tag and the thieves are rushing in. Watches tucked under your sleeves, everyone!

@NUFCfans

I wish @NUFCThrealLevel would stop glancing at the #NUFC tag if all he wants to do it attack it and the fans views. #Cynic

@NUFCThreatLevel

Don't worry @NUFCFans ..You can have the #NUFC tag all to yourself when the Man Utd home game kicks off.

Guest guinness_fiend

@NUFCThreatLevel

Well done. A gate has been opened on the #NUFC tag and the thieves are rushing in. Watches tucked under your sleeves, everyone!

@NUFCfans

I wish @NUFCThrealLevel would stop glancing at the #NUFC tag if all he wants to do it attack it and the fans views. #Cynic

@NUFCThreatLevel

Don't worry @NUFCFans ..You can have the #NUFC tag all to yourself when the Man Utd home game kicks off.

What?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

United For Newcastle need to get their priorities right, and start campaigning, literally, for the exclusive use of 'United' just for Newcastle.