Twitter

Thespence

Christopher Samba gans mental on twitter like. He's made about 15 tweets in as many minutes, mainly answering questions people have asked him. Bastard ignored my question though.

Christopher Samba gans mental on twitter like. He's made about 15 tweets in as many minutes, mainly answering questions people have asked him. b****** ignored my question though.

cs4christsamba1 Samba Christopher

“@frankieyoutwit: @cs4christsamba1 Some say you have 5 testicles, is this true?”// some say u got 5 ass holes it's that true ?

:lol:

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

I love playing with my willy when I'm sat on the bog. Not wanking - just messing about with it, pretending it's a little mouse or a person.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

I love squeezing it so the japs-eye opens and I can pretend it's a little mouth and it's talking to me. I'm just a dreamer at heart really.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

I once did a full rendition of 'Don't Leave Me This Way' with the little fella. The Communards version, naturally. It was such a blast.

:laugh:

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

I love playing with my willy when I'm sat on the bog. Not wanking - just messing about with it, pretending it's a little mouse or a person.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

I love squeezing it so the japs-eye opens and I can pretend it's a little mouth and it's talking to me. I'm just a dreamer at heart really.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

I once did a full rendition of 'Don't Leave Me This Way' with the little fella. The Communards version, naturally. It was such a blast.

:laugh:

I thought i was the only one...

Christopher Samba gans mental on twitter like. He's made about 15 tweets in as many minutes, mainly answering questions people have asked him. b****** ignored my question though.

cs4christsamba1 Samba Christopher

“@frankieyoutwit: @cs4christsamba1 Some say you have 5 testicles, is this true?”// some say u got 5 ass holes it's that true ?

:lol:

:lol: Bastard replies to that but not mine  :angry:

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/gallery/forever-alone/foreveralone.png

"There is a debat whether or not,players R CapableofKeepin there Twitter account running by themself duringtheseason.Whats ur thought abt it?"

Louis Saha refuses to be defeated by the 140-character limit.