Twitter

Thespence

Guest bimpy474

Tbf sicko you reckoned Diarra and Barton were similar players wo I'm just going to assume you're a f***ing terrible judge of player.

Did he ?

:idiot2:

:lol:

It's me - realist. Douglas said we basically favour the cheaper.

Still £7m though, cant grumble at that, its a fair amount for a left back.

once you convert it into pounds it's £200,000 more than we got for enrique. however i'm sure the reports today have been 6.8m? which is £26,000 more.

Jose had only a year left, where as Pieters has longer, i think the value for either of them will be determined by how well Pieters does, we all know how well Jose did, if Pieters does better then £7m will be seen as cheap, time will tell ;)

Pieters won't do better than Jose, Jose was quality BUT as long as Pieters is a good left back that will do, not many left backs out there better than Jose in anyways

How do you know he wont do better ?

I suspect your right but you just never know, its all about if our football suits Pieters and if it does, then maybe just maybe he could turn out to be a better player.

He wont do better

Again how do you know that, you dont and cant, time will tell but its impossible to say he definitely wont.

Its not. You look at all of the top left backs in the league and they all have similar attributes:

Glichy

Cole

Baines

Evra

Jose

All quick (barring Baines), all mobile. Pieters is neither

He will flop imho

You have to remember that we are a top 10 team at best currently and in Enrique we had one of the best left backs in the league (europe?) and now he is with one of the top 5 teams arguably. only Baines out of the players you mentioned doesn't play for a current top 5 team. So if your compare Pieters with the left backs from the teams around us its a little bit more realistic.

Anyone we buy unless we really splashed the cash and for sum reason they wanted to come are not going to be as good as Jose was for us, at least not at first which was always going to be a problem because people will get on the new LB's back straight away cus he wont do the things Jose did. But we have to accept it unfortunately

Guest sicko2ndbest

Tbf sicko you reckoned Diarra and Barton were similar players wo I'm just going to assume you're a f***ing terrible judge of player.

Hence my smile in the Barton thread

I have a better understanding of players, attributes, capacity for improvement than most on this board. I have been involved in scouting networks that have resulted in a number of young local players being taken on by the club i work for

I know this comes across as a bit cuntish, but i am convinced this guy is not the answer

Guest icemanblue

I have a better understanding of players, attributes, capacity for improvement than most on this board. I have been involved in scouting networks that have resulted in a number of young local players being taken on by the club i work for

I know this comes across as a bit cuntish, but i am convinced this guy is not the answer

:lol: Wahey!!

Guest bimpy474

:notworthy:

And a massive massive heed.

Guest VegasToon

once you convert it into pounds it's £200,000 more than we got for enrique. however i'm sure the reports today have been 6.8m? which is £26,000 more.

Jose had only a year left, where as Pieters has longer, i think the value for either of them will be determined by how well Pieters does, we all know how well Jose did, if Pieters does better then £7m will be seen as cheap, time will tell ;)

Pieters won't do better than Jose, Jose was quality BUT as long as Pieters is a good left back that will do, not many left backs out there better than Jose in anyways

I suspect your right but you just never know, its all about if our football suits Pieters and if it does, then maybe just maybe he could turn out to be a better player.

He wont do better

Again how do you know that, you dont and cant, time will tell but its impossible to say he definitely wont.

Its not. You look at all of the top left backs in the league and they all have similar attributes:

Glichy

Cole

Baines

Evra

Jose

He will flop imho

Well i'm sold, fantastic :D

That needs to be done if he scores against the mackems.

Sicko is so full of shit, involvement in scouting networks? :lol: maybe on fm.

That's twice he has ignored the question about how many times he has seen him btw, actually last time he answered "enough". Joker.

He wont do better

Glichy

Cole

Baines

Evra

Jose

He will flop imho

Well i'm sold, fantastic :D

Not as good as the Roeder shuffle. :coolsmiley:

:notworthy:

And a massive massive heed.

:nods: :laugh: :shifty:

elgalgojonas jonas gutierrez

Vamos newcastle. Come on newcastle. :lol:

2 minutes ago

»

elgalgojonas jonas gutierrez

Yendo al aeropuerto, proxima parada india. Muy buenos 3 puntos hoy. In the way to the airport, next stop india. Really good 3 points today.