Twitter

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Listen to 5 live you mongs. It's class.

If it was my choice this mong would :lol:

Listen to 5 live you mongs. It's class.

My car radio cant seem to pick it up. On Long/medium wave ,it feels like every frequency comes up Talksport :lol:

606 is gash mind, but just the best of an absolutely abhorrent bunch.

I also hate Keys and Gray, but whereas i can see the benefits of Gray (ex footballer who is tactically ok) i dont get how Keys has that job.

Every Newcastle-related account on twitter is gash.

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 11m

Why do people hate Jonas so much? How can anyone doubt his work rate and defensive qualities? He puts in a real shift every game. #NUFC

and United For Newcastle (@UtdForNewcastle) kept claiming that staying up was not in our own hands before the Wigan game on tuesday...

Apart from the odd knacker off here I don't follow any of the NUFC 'fan' lot on Twitter aside from Shiteseats. Usually woefully inaccurate or painfully unfunny at best (not too unlike myself).

Guest micky_123

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 4h @JayMills91 I will buy you a season ticket as an advanced Xmas present. Give me your email.

Apart from the odd knacker off here I don't follow any of the NUFC 'fan' lot on Twitter aside from Shiteseats. Usually woefully inaccurate or painfully unfunny at best (not too unlike myself).

Yep quite a few seem to think they're local celebrities.

Yep quite a few seem to think they're local celebrities.

GC.gif

Cheers. :).

Random Gosling jokes, one set of people saying people who want pardew out are "knee jerk" then people argue against.

On a related note, @GuyP89 is a better follow :)

Guest Craig-NUFC

Threatlevel is good, imo.

Aye. Also willing to have a debate rather than just calling people a cock if they disagree with him.