Twitter

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Part of me dies inside when i see our fans on twitter. Had one telling me we have a much better team now than the one which started last season. His main point being Cabaye(wanted out) Remy(not ours) HBA(ball greedy pleb) dont count and we have signed better players. Apparently after we remove those then Cabella, de jong & Colback are all better than Gosling & Marveaux and Rivieire is an upgrade on all our strikers as we only had Shola therefore the summers has been a huge success.

:pardsgrin:

Part of me dies inside when i see our fans on twitter. Had one telling me we have a much better team now than the one which started last season. His main point being Cabaye(wanted out) Remy(not ours) HBA(ball greedy pleb) dont count and we have signed better players. Apparently after we remove those then Cabella, de jong & Colback are all better than Gosling & Marveaux and Rivieire is an upgrade on all our strikers as we only had Shola therefore the summers has been a huge success.

So many mongs on twitter like. Ive seen loads of folk defending Pardew and even worse Ashley like. Fucking idiots man.

Guest Roger Kint

When you tell them theres still money to spend and that Ashley hasnt actually funded sod all you always get the same 'oh your one of those net spend people, never happy are you?' Its as though its taboo to these cretins to suggest the club has(and bastard should use) money to spend on areas desperate for it ie Ba replacement.  :rolleyes:

Football__Tweet ‏@Football__Tweet

Ashley Cole looks like he's fitting in well at Roma. pic.twitter.com/uYu5VgS6v4

BtsyfXUIUAAaLoB.jpg

Totti taking the piss :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/OspaDxw.jpg

Just been looking through some pro-Pardew stuff on there from today. Surely these people aren't allowed out in public? Some serious fucking mentalists out there.

I'm all for a wide range of opinions but anyone who has watched this consistently for nearly four years of their existence and fancies watching another year? Nah. I'd seriously be booking them in for psychiatric screening on the National Health because right now they're a danger to themselves and everybody else.

Guest Roger Kint

Just been looking through some pro-Pardew stuff on there from today. Surely these people aren't allowed out in public? Some serious fucking mentalists out there.

I'm all for a wide range of opinions but anyone who has watched this consistently for nearly four years of their existence and fancies watching another year? Nah. I'd seriously be booking them in for psychiatric screening on the National Health because right now they're a danger to themselves and everybody else.

Its unbeleivable that they are so unaware of whats right in front of them. If i see one more 'its only a friendly' excuse to any critisism i will swing for someone. A lad on Fb came out with 'Lukaku is a waste of money, would much rather we spend the same amount on our 6 players than throw it on one player' as if us selling players wasnt the reason we needed so many(and still be 2/3 short) just to stand still. Far too man people have swallowed up this Ashley spending loads of money bullshit :anguish: