Twitter

Thespence

Swanny doesn't even know who Newcastle are playing today.....he only pretended to be a fan so Harmy didn't bounce him in the nets...

:lol:

Tough day doing twelfth man with Swanny although his chin provided excellent shade.......it reminded me of the Fosters advert.

Yes thats so true, Swannys chin is taller than me 

In fact, if Swanny was in proportion with his chin he'd be 10ft 6"

Guest guinness_fiend

HE'S DA REALISSSTTT SAY NO MORE

A FOOL AND HES MONEY SHALL SOON DEPART !

erm... :lol:

Nice to see Wor Nile weighing in on the Ashley £5m cash injection of last week.

Guest BooBoo

Twitter gets better the more people you follow. I used to think it was shite but now I have a load of people and groups to follow, it's the best place to go for things that interest me- namely news, football, films, tv and gaming.

People who say it's all about following celebrities have clealy never used it properly.

Twitter gets better the more people you follow. I used to think it was shite but now I have a load of people and groups to follow, it's the best place to go for things that interest me- namely news, football, films, tv and gaming.

People who say it's all about following celebrities have clealy never used it properly.

what about people who just say it's fucking shite?

like me

Kaká's wife  :lol:

http://twitter.com/cacelico/

RT @Dkotscho: Tecnico covarde sempre tira um jogador cobrado para tentar tirar o foco da propria incompetencia...

"Cowardly manager always changes the same player to take the focus out of his own incompetence."

(right after Kaká was subbed in the Lyon game)

Rules #1 of being a footballer's wife is to not to open your mouth when it comes to footballing matters. I've seen her on the internet and she's a rather pretty and attractive girl, but this is not a good show of wifemanship.

That's the beauty of it isn't it? These social sites put at your fingertips the chance of making a fool of yourself for all the world to see :thup:

You only need to get heated for a moment and it's done.

One thing to know about athletes is that the majority are not particularly intelligent. Twitter is a good place for them to express this lack of intelligence. This year in the NBA they have had players: Take photos of themselves with a bag of cocaine left on the table, use twitter as a medium to rubbish coachs and management, and show their slow descent into complete insanity (This was gilbert Arenas and it culminated with him bringing three guns to the arena.)

Guest neesy111

Collymore needs to calm down with this. Every time there's any football going on he's tweeting some s*** every two seconds.

While he is tweeting he aint dogging.

i would rather he dogged a little more, he's alright, just tweet's far too much

• 3 weeks later...

JonasGutierrez hecho con el desayuno en entrenador del equipo ahora sentado junto a Joey y él nos está diciendo unas cuantas bromas

translated: made with breakfast in coach now sitting next to Joey and he is telling us a few jokes

The jokes must be really good if he's on his phone tweeting.

I think you just laugh at Joey's jokes whether they're funny or not. :sadnod:

Actually Joe, I find that a little bit offensive.

BANG!!

That's what happened to Dabo, y'know. He didn't like Joey's knock knock joke.