Twitter

Thespence

bit of a minor disagreement between rio ferdinand and simpson on twitter

Rio implied someone got skinned (by Lennon) and Simpson didn't like it. :lol:

Disappointly it's calmed down now.

rioferdy5

Why can't we celebrate with our fans?? Safety?? Or are we not allowed to show passion?? Let the fans be part of the celebrations perleeease!

Should the FA not be cracking down on this a la Babel?

rioferdy5

Why can't we celebrate with our fans?? Safety?? Or are we not allowed to show passion?? Let the fans be part of the celebrations perleeease!

That is his viewpoint, Babel tarted a match official up & implied he was not neutral . Totally different imo.

The ruckizzle between Rio & Danny S on twitter lasted twoizzle tweets.

Guest Chubby Jason

rioferdy5

What he's saying is true though. It's amazing that you can scream & swear in a referee's face and call him a cunt and tell him to fuck off and nothing gets done, but if you dare to celebrate too much it's an automatic yellow card.

Guest neesy111

rioferdy5

What he's saying is true though. It's amazing that you can scream & swear in a referee's face and call him a cunt and tell him to fuck off and nothing gets done, but if you dare to celebrate too much it's an automatic yellow card.

It's the only thing referee's are consistent at.  Did anyone hear Mick McCathy's what the fuck was that rant today?  I think managers need to be cut down on as well.

Guest Chubby Jason

rioferdy5

What he's saying is true though. It's amazing that you can scream & swear in a referee's face and call him a c*** and tell him to f*** off and nothing gets done, but if you dare to celebrate too much it's an automatic yellow card.

It's the only thing referee's are consistent at.  Did anyone hear Mick McCathy's what the f*** was that rant today?  I think managers need to be cut down on as well.

No, and I think I'll go out of my way to avoid it, managers go on ridiculous the way to whinge and wine about officials it's pathetic. Bruce, Fergie & Pulis are probably the worst offenders.

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

@dannysimpson12 cool! Your flying at the moment, love that! Keep that up and I'll see you at St James', good stadium,loud fans!

Rio signing for us tbh.

:lol: :lol:

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

@dannysimpson12 cool! Your flying at the moment, love that! Keep that up and I'll see you at St James', good stadium,loud fans!

Rio signing for us tbh.

Thick as pigs shit.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Danny Simpson proper pissed off. Is this aimed at shearer?

'motd talk s***'

I missed it but know shearer was on

Edit: it was shearer

Also Simpson posted this about 530 this morning!

What's this about ?

Neilfarrington Neil Farrington

Dearly hope these rumours re Niall Quinn are false.

4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Rumours about Quinny quitting Sunderland.

might give neil a knock and find out the crack.

Just reading Any O'Brien's twitter feed. Comes across as a really nice guy. :thup:

seen him post something about buying a homeless bloke a subway sarnie last night  ;D

Jesus. Keysy has a pair of knickers in his pocket. Claims they belong to that lineswoman. Never known anyone who lives so close to the edge.

:lol:

Big Sam was on top form the other night...

Dressed my dog, Fergie up like a magnificent, Arthurian dragon. Gonna transform myself into a noble knight and ride him about the house.

Fed the little furry b****** two tubes of tabasco paste in the hope he'd start breathing fire. But all he's done is s*** on the stairs.

Fergie and I are soaring around the house like nobodies business.

We pretended the wife was an evil witch and slayed her to f***ing bits with my magical sword.

Well, I say "sword" but it's actually a snooker cue cut in half and painted to look like the American Confederate flag. I found it.

The wife looks at me on my trusty dragon and says: "Aw, love. Are you missing being in work?" The rage ran through me like a mighty river.

I ordered Fergie to destroy her but the useless hound was too busy trying to hump my new porcelain dolphin.

Her disrespect astounds me at time. I stormed out of the house and walked straight into a gang of street punks.

I forgot I was still dressed like a knight. One of the little bastards shouts: "Look who it is - Sir Cuntalot."

I didn't have my sword so I couldn't fight back. I had to go straight back into the house. I've never been so humiliated.

Walked into the living room and the missus is riding around on Fergie's back without a stitch of clothing on. f*** this, I'm off to bed.

;D

Mark Bright being destroyed tonight by many reguarding Michel Salgado. He's called me an 'egg' for having the audacity to disagree with him.

I replied with this: @MarkBrighty Even as a pundit, he comments on Champions League night for Sky, you on the other hand are only reeled out by the BBC for the African Nations Cup and the Womans FA Cup final. Your lack of respect is astounding!

No bite as of yet.