Twitter

Thespence

Shearer was spot-on, tbh. Simpson needs to suck it up, constructive criticism. I fucking blame Williamson as well for allowing such routine route-one goal kick to land on the head of a Spurs player. Fucking pressure him, man!

Shearer was spot-on, tbh. Simpson needs to suck it up, constructive criticism. I f***ing blame Williamson as well for allowing such routine route-one goal kick to land on the head of a Spurs player. f***ing pressure him, man!

Hindsights a wonderful thing but pity williamson hadn't just clattered into the back of crouch and gave away a freekick.

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

On fifa with besty, guth n chiek #competition

Glad Chiek is getting involved.

Chiek will be down to 7 men by now with his console floating in the Tyne.

:spit:

:lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Bramble unable to accept that nobody gives a fuck about 5under1and:

Were 6th in the league but still last on motd. Are they taking the fucking piss???

@LiterallyJamie

"Wigan fans are often referred to as 'The Pie Eaters'. That's because they're all obese, and their average away support is 3.142."

About breakfast with 'arry:

"It's a 'triffic sausage, but it's someone elses' sausage", he says. Then he picks up my sausage, licks it, and puts it back on the plate."

TheBig_Sam:

Thrilled about my commentary debut. You realise how privileged you are when you can do your job while being naked from the waist down.

Can't explain how exhilarating it is to be able to poetically describe a Drogba scorcher while gently tickling your testes at the same time.

Andy Gray sent me a lovey text congratulating me. "Your whore wife owes you an extra special dinner when you get home," he quipped. A gent.

Then he sent another one, saying "her tits where offside" and how the Queen is just "a shit King who doesn't even have a cock or nothing".

I think he was drinking. I just ignored it and told him to go to sleep.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

@LiterallyJamie

"It's a 'triffic sausage, but it's someone elses' sausage", he says. Then he picks up my sausage, licks it, and puts it back on the plate."

Class.

@LiterallyJamie

"Wigan fans are often referred to as 'The Pie Eaters'. That's because they're all obese, and their average away support is 3.142."