Twitter

Thespence

Haven't been on there in ages but that just tempted me to have a look. Seeing Leazesmag's mind-numbing essays on the virtues of Freddie Shepherd just confirmed I wasn't really missing anything.

Believe me, we are as bored of them as you are.

See how easily generalisation of a whole board happens though...

Simpson shouldn't have called Manure 'United'.

Stevie Approached the situation in the only way he knows how.

The rest is so painfully predictable I don't know why people bother replying.

Everyone knows he was over the top, he's a fucking idiot, of course he's gonna reply with blanket statements about Keegan and post/pre Sky supporters. Its what idiots who support this club do.

Everyone knows who United and City are, it's just what it is.

On something like Twitter, where you don't get enough characters to start with, for a lad who was born in Salford and was a Manchester United player for most of his career so far (although alot was spent on loan), to call them 'United' is no issue whatsoever. Whether you're a Newcastle player or the President of Spain, he can say what he likes.

But then again, I'm an Ashley loving, Keegan hating Sky Sports armchair fan, so what do I know? :laugh:

Quite surprising to me that each NUFC forum seems to have a different popular opinion and stereotype applied to it. Bizarre. I wasn't even really aware of any other NUFC forums until pretty recently, tbh.

A little late to the party, but what are these popular opinions and sterotypes for the sites?

The irony is that Simpson is one of the players who loves being a Newcastle player the most. To question his loyalty because he referred to Man U as United is just lauhgable. But then Stevie has always seemed a bit of a prick.

Everybody of an older generation I know often refer to NUFC as 'United'. Infact, it was all my Grandad ever called us.

I'd say it's definitely a recent thing that it's became synonymous with MUFC above others.

But when a lad from Salford who's supported Man Utd all his life refers to them as 'United' on a night Newcastle aren't even playing isn't a big deal.

Different story if he was a local lad or we were playing them and he said Newcastle v United like, but it's just some sad prick with inferiority complex trying to look like NUFC #1 FAN.  The fact he refers to himself as a pre sky Newcastle fan shows what an embarrassment he is.

Deleted my post as this said everything I said, just better :lol:

Totaly agree.

Guest Geordiesned

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13020733.stm

West Ham striker Carlton Cole has been charged with improper conduct over comments he made on Twitter during England's friendly against Ghana.

Cole, 27, referred to the large numbers of Ghana fans at Wembley Stadium in comments he later deleted.

He tweeted: "Immigration has surrounded the Wembley premises! I knew it was a trap! Hahahaha.

"The only way to get out safely is to wear an England jersey and paint your face w/ the St. George's flag!"

The England international, who claimed his comments were a joke, has until 1600 BST on 13 April to respond to the charge.

Lord Herman Ouseley, head of Kick It Out, football's equality and inclusion campaign, said: "We continually urge the responsible use of mediums such as Twitter, particularly due to their increasing accessibility and popularity.

"What can seem like harmless comments can be deemed offensive by others and lead to unwittingly reinforcing negative stereotyping, including racist ones.

"We will work with all our partners to ensure that education on what is and isn't unacceptable behaviour is ongoing."

Bloody racist! :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Bottom line is, Simpson makes real money, that Leazes kid makes angry posts on the internet. That's the difference.

NadStarBOOOOM Nad Star

@dannysimpson12 watch the haters moan at u goin utd's ground and for callin them utd again haha!

Leazeslad Steve

@NadStarBOOOOM shut up you total mug

NadStarBOOOOM Nad Star

@Leazeslad comin from u? Look at ya picture ya look like a fuckin gypo! Ya get blocked as well. Fuckin muggy wanker

@Leazeslad ur a fuckin twat doubtin if simo will be a top 6 club player...u wana be concerned if ur club will ever get there 1st the boys from manchester, played for them. He can call them utd if he wants! Fuckin idiot go get a life. No doubt ur on the dole

Leazeslad Steve

@NadStarBOOOOM my pic?!you look like amir khans fatha only fatter you total mug, where did you get that jacket as well tk maxx you ugly cunt