Twitter

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

@dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

OT is class but St James cos of the atmosphere RT @pippy_mufc: @dannysimpson12 best stadium? OT or St.James's?

Right answer!

On a rare occasion tbh luckily he played in a few cracking ones over the past 18 months but overall ours has been poor for large parts of games

OT is class but St James cos of the atmosphere RT @pippy_mufc: @dannysimpson12 best stadium? OT or St.James's?

Right answer!

On a rare occasion tbh luckily he played in a few cracking ones over the past 18 months but overall ours has been poor for large parts of games

Unlike the cauldron of noise Old Trafford?  Most Premier League ground have rubbish atmospheres.

Guest Roger Kint

Right answer!

Unlike the cauldron of noise Old Trafford?  Most Premier League ground have rubbish atmospheres.

Didnt say otherwise, as a long term SJP fan i can tell the huge drop in atmosphere, hard to gauge other clubs as our away support generally doesnt stop.

Right answer!

Didnt say otherwise, as a long term SJP fan i can tell the huge drop in atmosphere, hard to gauge other clubs as our away support generally doesnt stop.

I agree its worse but I still think its better than most PL stadiums, probably all that I've been to anyway.

Danny Simpson

@camjerome10 we aint got a game, utd on tuesday night at home! U got sunderland?

Uh oh.

Absolutely disgusting the latest attacks on Simpson today. Unrepeatable and simply unfarking believable. :idiot2:

Danny Simpson

@camjerome10 we aint got a game, utd on tuesday night at home! U got sunderland?

Uh oh.

Absolutely disgusting the latest attacks on Simpson today. Unrepeatable and simply unfarking believable. :idiot2:

if you were danny simpson, wouldn't be using any excuse to do it now just to wind him up ?

Danny Simpson

Uh oh.

if you were danny simpson, wouldn't be using any excuse to do it now just to wind him up ?

thats what hes doing i think, i really dont care what who he calls united, hes clearly a man utd fan but i have not doubt he will play to the highest of his ability on tuesday night like he does every other game, nice to see footballers who sound like they love the game as i think theres plenty players out there who are just in it because there good at it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

United For Newcastle need to get their priorities right, and start campaigning, literally, for the exclusive use of 'United' just for Newcastle.

Care to elaborate?

If there was a Newcastle City then I'm sure we would get called "United" too.  And if there was no Manchester City then Man United would get called Manchester, like we get called Newcastle.  It's all very simple.

Was watching an old clip of us on youtube earlier (7-1 spurs) and the non-geordie commentator called us United. I havn't heard that in ages.

But I do agree that people flaming simpsons' usage of the term is ridiculous