This is the Best thread, I've ever been in, dududu dududu

Skirge

Guest malandro

seemed to have his position tonight. him further up and carroll deeper......................he was still very ppor.

His natural position should be deeper with someone like Lovenkrands further up I would have thought.

the smaller bloke holding it up for the lumbering big bloke........if you insist.

Or the big bloke heading it on for the smaller forward to run onto..

That wouldn’t work; the centrehalf would just step up and play Lovenkrands offside.

If I had to make a decision now I’d say Best’s natural position is on the bench, but it really is too early to say.

:lol:

Your reluctance to answer suggests that you know there's a point to be made & that you know it must be relevant.

Once more, how many?

It's not relevant, he's the same live as he is on TV.

He's only started 3 or 4 games,so there's still some familiarity problems.I thought he did ok the last half-hour today,which probably goes for all eleven,and I'd persist with him against Doncaster personally,as I've said before once he scores,he'll go on a run...and I believe he'll score at Doncaster.

s****?  He's definately shiter in the flesh though.

What I prefer about seeing him in the flesh is that it's easier to look at something more interesting, you don't have to follow the camera.

He's only started 3 or 4 games,so there's still some familiarity problems.I thought he did ok the last half-hour today,which probably goes for all eleven,and I'd persist with him against Doncaster personally,as I've said before once he scores,he'll go on a run...and I believe he'll score at Doncaster.

I thought he'd get one today. :undecided:

This debate is rich, and compelling.

It could soooooooo easily be moved on by TRon answering a simple question, but unfortunately it'll blow his argument out of the water.  :lol:

You are such a tit you can't even see your own hypocrisy. How many training sessions have you seen compared to Chris Hughton who has seen far more of these players on or off the field than you yet you feel qualified to pass negative judgement on his management skills. So once again I ask...what's your point?

It could soooooooo easily be moved on by TRon answering a simple question, but unfortunately it'll blow his argument out of the water.  :lol:

You are such a tit you can't even see your own hypocrisy. How many training sessions have you seen compared to Chris Hughton who has seen far more of these players on or off the field than you yet you feel qualified to pass negative judgement on his management skills. So once again I ask...what's your point?

Why are you bringing Hughton into this? :lol:

How many games have you seen him live in?  It can't be that hard to fucking count them man. :lol:

How many games have you seen him live in?  It can't be that hard to fucking count them man. :lol:

It's stupid because it's obvious where you're going with it, and it's obvious that it doesn't matter.  Seeing someone from halfway across a stadium vs a TV doesn't magically give you any better perspective on something than anyone else. 

It's stupid because it's obvious where you're going with it, and it's obvious that it doesn't matter.  Seeing someone from halfway across a stadium vs a TV doesn't magically give you any better perspective on something than anyone else. 

O RLY?

How many games have you seen him live in?  It can't be that hard to fucking count th

em man. :lol:

I'm bringing Chris Hughton into this because it negates your absolutely shite argument obviously. Now cling to your little sentence like a desperate lawyer  there's a good lad  O0

In some respects that's correct, but it gives you a far better indication of their movement & effort and awareness in making the right runs.  They are things I think Best is particularly poor at.

How many games have you seen him live in?  It can't be that hard to fucking count th

em man. :lol:

I'm bringing Chris Hughton into this because it negates your absolutely shite argument obviously. Now cling to your little sentence like a desperate lawyer  there's a good lad  O0

Lawyer? ???

BTW, watching games live doesn't give anyone magical insight, I have seen games spanning three decades (LIVE AT THE GROUND liam ) and I have sat (and stood) next to some of the most clueless twats imagineable. So once again...what was your fucking point?

BTW, watching games live doesn't give anyone magical insight, I have seen games spanning three decades (LIVE AT THE GROUND liam ) and I have sat (and stood) next to some of the most clueless twats imagineable. So once again...what was your f***ing point?

You sat next to me?

BTW, watching games live doesn't give anyone magical insight, I have seen games spanning three decades (LIVE AT THE GROUND liam ) and I have sat (and stood) next to some of the most clueless twats imagineable. So once again...what was your fucking point?

It's a couple of posts above yours :rolleyes:

BTW, watching games live doesn't give anyone magical insight, I have seen games spanning three decades (LIVE AT THE GROUND liam ) and I have sat (and stood) next to some of the most clueless twats imagineable. So once again...what was your f***ing point?

You sat next to me?

probably :lol:

In some respects that's correct, but it gives you a far better indication of their movement & effort and awareness in making the right runs.  They are things I think Best is particularly poor at.

That's a much shorter list than mine :lol: 

That's a much shorter list than mine :lol: 

Oh aye, he's shit at all sorts of other stuff as well like.  Just those are the things which are more obvious from watching at the match rather than on the TV.

lets look at the positives, was he getting into goalscoring positions? imo yes which is good, at least if hes getting into those positions regularily then one of these days he'll stick them away and besides it was a good header which was excellently saved by their keeper

lets look at the positives, was he getting into goalscoring positions? imo yes which is good, at least if hes getting into those positions regularily then one of these days he'll stick them away and besides it was a good header which was excellently saved by their keeper

Today was the first real game I can remember him getting into those positions so I suppose that is an improvement,

It's a couple of posts above yours :rolleyes:

I think I addressed these points a few pages back before you decided it was more important who was watching, when and how.