Newcastle United 5 - 1 Cardiff City - 05/02/10 - post match reaction from p22

Dave

just seen the goals again, what a superb finish by loven. and simpson's cross for carroll's second is brilliant - it's a shame he doesn't get into those crossing positions enough as he has a good cross on him. with routledge pushing up that should happen some more, along with freeing up jonas and giving the central midfielders another option. that one signing of routledge gives the side so much more balance going forward.

just seen the goals again, what a superb finish by loven. and simpson's cross for carroll's second is brilliant - it's a shame he doesn't get into those crossing positions enough as he has a good cross on him. with routledge pushing up that should happen some more, along with freeing up jonas and giving the central midfielders another option. that one signing of routledge gives the side so much more balance going forward.

simpson may get into those positions more now he has a regular wide partner to work with.

i'm looking forward to see what that football expert called Ronaldo made of the game,  2 of his posts of his i read when i was on my dinner at work were quite interesting,  apparently Hughton needed shooting if he played Andy Carroll and Fitz Hall is crap......

well although i like to see a player play about 10 games before i judge him, tonight Fitz Hall looked a very solid defender and definately not crap and i hope Hughton hasn't shot himself.....

i'm looking forward to see what that football expert called Ronaldo made of the game,  2 of his posts of his i read when i was on my dinner at work were quite interesting,  apparently Hughton needed shooting if he played Andy Carroll and Fitz Hall is crap......

well although i like to see a player play about 10 games before i judge him, tonight Fitz Hall looked a very solid defender and definately not crap and i hope Hughton hasn't shot himself.....

Get a grip. I don't think Ronaldo was the only one who said Carroll shouldn't be playing. Fucking hell; is he the only person anyone's allowed to argue with on this forum now? It's boring, seriously.

On a sid note... Here's the squad list from the match report on teamtalk.com * denotes a substitution.

1  Harper 

14  van Aanholt 

6  Williamson 

5  Hall F ***  

12  Simpson 

8  Guthrie 

4  Nolan 

24  Carroll 

9  Best * 

18  Gutierrez ** 

10  Routledge 

On The Bench   26  Krul 

16  Taylor R ** (79) 

28  Kadar *** (82) 

30  Ranger 

23  Ameobi 

12  Pancrate 

11  Lovenkrands * (60)

Hall F uck!

:lol:

Routledge was immense tonight, I have to say. Skillfull, fast, and a hell of a cross. The showboating 'right foot behind left foot' cross he did was brilliant!

the falling over at the leazes then getting it back,showing up then falling over again was one of the highlights of the season

Routledge was immense tonight, I have to say. Skillfull, fast, and a hell of a cross. The showboating 'right foot behind left foot' cross he did was brilliant!

the falling over at the leazes then getting it back,showing up then falling over again was one of the highlights of the season

funny as fuck.  Made up for falling on his arse with the trickery, but then proceeded to fall on his arse again  :lol:

2 proper wingers works well. Good football to look forward to. Williamson looks class. Lovenkrands becoming a minor cult. Nolan a lot more visible tonight, good cptns performance. Both full backs played well. Expect a good attendance V Coventry. Credit to Hughton for tonight.:celb:

Guest Geordiekev

Just got back, what a game!!!!

We are fuckin amazin and Andy Carroll is one of the best players to ever grace the game.

:facepalm: :fishing:

Congratulations on an excellent result. With any luck, the other two will drop points but unfortunately I can't see it. But still, a stellar result (and performance I assume).

Thanks! Yes the performance was unusually good. Very important result.

Guest WashyGeordie

Cardiff... In-form...  ;D

What a game/result, i didn't expect it like many, but what a fucking performance, easily our best yet - with width.  :frantic:

:clap:

Congratulations on an excellent result. With any luck, the other two will drop points but unfortunately I can't see it. But still, a stellar result (and performance I assume).

and over to the betting thread ?