Newcastle United 3-0 Preston North End - 20/02/10 - post match reaction from p15

Nate

job done.  not a great performance, but 3 points, 3 more goals for goal difference and a clean sheet.

We've played a LOT worse.

Not a bad performance at all I thought

I agree. We lacked a killer touch as we took our foot off the gas after an early goal, but it was a decent performance. Atm all that maters is getting 3points from each game.

I am happpyyy! :)

well well well....don't we look a good team? another heavy home win

that sarcastic?  Ando said we lack any tempo.

winning 3-0 with little effort, always a good sign. once we get saylor, barton and enrique back we'll go up another gear.

Really chuffed with that. Gives us a bit of a buffer for the inevitable fuckery at Watford.

As long as we win at home and pick up draws away we will  be up easily. Our away style of playing seems horrible/dull but when we tried to play football at Derby we got killed.

If it gets us up, more dull draws I guess!

Really chuffed with that. Gives us a bit of a buffer for the inevitable fuckery at Watford.

As long as we win at home and pick up draws away we will  be up easily. Our away style of playing seems horrible/dull but when we tried to play football at Derby we got killed.

If it gets us up, more dull draws I guess!

I see a flaw in that plan.

Thoughts on Pancake? Looked absolutely dogshit for a few matches, but has made a decent impact in his last few games off the bench and at RB...

he's still cack, lacks pace and a football brain. Annoys me that we bring on someone with no future (hopefully cos i cant imagine him in the prem), when by the sounds of it carroll was pretty poor in the last 20 and you have a promising youngster in Ranger on the bench. Also cant understand why we didnt start Raylor RW, when Guthrie is integral in the centre

attendance anyone?

Heard it was 45,000 from Bob Moncur. Dunno if that was official though.

Right. Checked. 45,525 according to ESPN