Newcastle United 3-0 Preston North End - 20/02/10 - post match reaction from p15

Nate

their missing the point on SSN, if we go up we'll have a decent amount of money to spend

Says who?

the fact the wage bill our giant weight holding us down cash wise in recent years has been significantly cut from what it was this time 12 months ago combine with prem tv cash, probably a slight upturn in attendance, sponsor money for the first time since fat fred cashed in all at once and probably a bit of an increase in corporate= decent amount of cash that the club has available to spend on its own merits without the need to be subsidised.

Of coarse thats assuming ashley continues from a positive jan transfer window which is by no means a certainty

Just been speaking to some Preston fans at the takeaway. They said the game was "tortaleh shiiite' and that we didn't play very well but were lucky. They rated Jonas very highly and said Andy Carroll had a very good game, which they found strange as he was shit when on loan at them.

Just been speaking to some Preston fans at the takeaway. They said the game was "tortaleh shiiite' and that we didn't play very well but were lucky. They rated Jonas very highly and said Andy Carroll had a very good game, which they found strange as he was shit when on loan at them.

player improves from the raw 18 year old he was when he was there shock horror

Just been speaking to some Preston fans at the takeaway. They said the game was "tortaleh shiiite' and that we didn't play very well but were lucky. They rated Jonas very highly and said Andy Carroll had a very good game, which they found strange as he was s*** when on loan at them.

It is a bloody shock horror seeing a young player improve here!

Just been speaking to some Preston fans at the takeaway. They said the game was "tortaleh shiiite' and that we didn't play very well but were lucky. They rated Jonas very highly and said Andy Carroll had a very good game, which they found strange as he was s*** when on loan at them.

It is a bloody shock horror seeing a young player improve here!

touché

I'm not sure if theres going to be any point watching Manish and Steve's fizzy pop show, considering SSN are showing the goals every half hour, maximum.

i have this self hating part of myself that makes me watch it, that and theres nowt else on after motd

Guest The_Scoreboard

This is getting boring now. scoring goals and winning by a comfortable margin is s**** :rolleyes:

It feels f***ing weird.  :lol:

but nice ;D I actually look forward to monday mornings at my mackem infested place of graft :celb:

Am made up. Had a 30-1 bet on at the ground for Lovenkrands first scorer and 3-0 so that has been canny. Thought the lads played well as a whole and Preston, although coming close a couple of times, got exactly what they deserved from the game.

Any feedback from the farting front Blef?

Guest toonlass

Am made up. Had a 30-1 bet on at the ground for Lovenkrands first scorer and 3-0 so that has been canny. Thought the lads played well as a whole and Preston, although coming close a couple of times, got exactly what they deserved from the game.

Strangely there was only 2 farts today, of which the lads who were with Farty Pants alerted me of before the smell hit us in the row behind, and with a good spray of the girliest body spray I could find in Wilkinson's this morning we didn't have to suffer. Yay! The spray will be going with me to the Barnsley game.

Guest thefishman

Was at the game today, in the moncur suite due to graft, a few observations! Arrived at one and the bait was great! Drinks were a few quid like, but scran more than made up for it. Met a few ex players ie moncur, frank clark was there today and pedro and beresford ( got autographs for the kids). Anyways afterwards they all said how crap the midfield was and beresford even said best isnt going to be a decent enough player for the toon and reckons he'll be gone in the summer.

Cracking day and spoke to mike ashley, seemed a nice bloke aswell, interesting that moats room is fecking huge and had plenty of drinks flowing in there!, after the match seen raylor and nolan outside ashleys room talking with his security and one said to raylor "how come best is shite"!! Quality

Great day shite game!

Strangely there was only 2 farts today, of which the lads who were with Farty Pants alerted me of before the smell hit us in the row behind, and with a good spray of the girliest body spray I could find in Wilkinson's this morning we didn't have to suffer. Yay! The spray will be going with me to the Barnsley game.

I thought someone had literally taken a shit in the stand today!  :angry:

Was that you spraying the smelly stuff?

All I can say is cheers!  It wafted back lovely! O0

Wow just read Ferguson's comments on the beeb, reckons 3-0 massively flattered us and the ref was our 12th man. Does he have a right to grumble ? When I read the match reports doesn't sound like it.

Wow just read Ferguson's comments on the beeb, reckons 3-0 massively flattered us and the ref was our 12th man. Does he have a right to grumble ? When I read the match reports doesn't sound like it.

Like father like son?

They barely had a chance all game. They were outplayed in every department of the game and can count themselves lucky it wasn't more. They're dreadful.  :thup:

Like father like son?

Alex actually has a slightly less punchable face tbf.