Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

capital outlay just means we wont be paying for players in installments like we have done in the past.

I've heard this from someone else also. Apparently capital outlay insinuates payments over a period of time.

There would be a canny few red faces if that's all it meant.

Could all be avoided if they actually said clearly what they meant. The irony of the statement is that, you would assume, it's been published for clarity - when all it's done is wound people up again with it's cryptic wording. Tools.

Cleverley on loan.

Cleverley is out of contract so who would we be loaning him from?

He'll get another contract at Man Utd. Think they'll want him to have premiership experience rather than championship again and can see them loaning him out now Scholes has got another year (I think?)

Guest Heneage

I'd happily take the latter two on loan but Wellbeck looked woeful for Preston against us.

Cleverley on loan.

Cleverley is out of contract so who would we be loaning him from?

He'll get another contract at Man Utd. Think they'll want him to have premiership experience rather than championship again and can see them loaning him out now Scholes has got another year (I think?)

Yep, Malky doesn't sound as though he's even re-targeting Cleverley (whereas he is Lansbury) which indicates Manure want him playing at a level above.

Cleverley and Wilshere would be great. I'd imagine Wilshere will go back to bolton though?

worth a punt who knows he and arsene may prefer us to get him

Arsene has always had good things to say about us, as has Mourinho for some reason. Should be able to get one of their players. Vela, Merida or someone like that.