Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

Pederson is wank, living off half a good season a few years back.

2 seasons of being shite but in fairness to him he's got a bit better again under Fat Fuck. Maybe just playing for a contract mind.

There is no f***ing chance Liverpool will sell Insua. Possibly Aurelio and Degen but never Insua, Rafa sees him as his first choice LB for the distant future.

I'd go for Keane. Yeah his wages will be a stumbling block but surely he realises he's been pissed about left, right and centre by Liverpool and now Spurs and needs to go somewhere where he'll be pretty much first choice. He's 30 this year so he's coming into his prime and I think he would do an excellent job for us not just on the pitch but off it too.

Would also be more than happy to see Senderos here and think the loan signing for Vela would also be a hell of a shout.

Can't see O'Hara coming for the simple reason his missus won't move this far north.

Never really understood that argument with O'Hara, Portsmouth isn't exactly a suburb of London and she has "let him" go there for a year. 

Distance from London to Portsmouth 57 miles, travelling at 70 mph = 0.8 hours

Distance from London to Newcastle 302 miles, travelling at 70 mph = 4.3 hours

0.8 hours to get to Portsmouth from London??? Takes you that long to get out of London..

Mbokani is an interesting shout. Looked good against Liverpool in Europe a little while back. I think Fellainin was still in the Liege team back then. Very quick and athletic. Could certainly see him doing well in the prem and shouldn't require crazy money to sign him. I woul imagine £7 - 8 million at the very most.

I saw him in the flesh against us at Goodison and he was very good. Poor mans Drogba which is still > most strikers.

Aye i remember him looking good against you and Liverpool that season. Be a struggle for Liege to let him go though as they've already got that Serb (i think) lad who is going to Liverpool to replace upfront.

It is reported that Newcastle United are chasing Bolton Wanderers striker Ivan Klasnic.

Klasnic is currently on-loan at Wanderers from French club Nantes.

The Croatia international was signed by Gary Megson last summer, but has yet to figure in any meaningful way under new boss Owen Coyle.

The People claims Newcastle boss Chris Hughton is considering a move for the marksman.

http://www.clicklancashire.com/sport/bolton-wanderers-fc/126573-newcastle-united-set-to-swoop-for-bolton-wanderers-loan-striker-ivan-klasnic.html

It is reported that Newcastle United are chasing Bolton Wanderers striker Ivan Klasnic.

Klasnic is currently on-loan at Wanderers from French club Nantes.

The Croatia international was signed by Gary Megson last summer, but has yet to figure in any meaningful way under new boss Owen Coyle.

The People claims Newcastle boss Chris Hughton is considering a move for the marksman.

http://www.clicklancashire.com/sport/bolton-wanderers-fc/126573-newcastle-united-set-to-swoop-for-bolton-wanderers-loan-striker-ivan-klasnic.html

saw that mentioned in alan olivers shite update yesterday, i'd have him

Problem with Klasnic could be his health. He only has one kidney (I hope that is what I mean) and that's from his mum.

His career has been under threat because of this once he played at Bremen. Don't know if it's that bad or not, though. But he's a good player, no doubt about that.

Klasnic has 6 in 22 in the league, Shola would do better.

most of those are sub appearances. he hasn't been a regular in the team since coyle joined. if you look at his form before then it was 6 goals in 7 starts and 5 sub appearances, 1 goal every 108 minutes.

Seen him play (as you know I like Bolton - sorry), and he's the quintessential fox in the box. Doesn't contribute much to the overall play, but he's really apt at putting balls in the general direction of the opposition net. I think he'd be a good player for a bottom half PL team.

As johnnypd says, his stats are marred for the fact he's only getting 10-20 minutes per game since Coyle arrived, who favours Elmander over him  :facepalm:

Seen him play (as you know I like Bolton - sorry), and he's the quintessential fox in the box. Doesn't contribute much to the overall play, but he's really apt at putting balls in the general direction of the opposition net. I think he'd be a good player for a bottom half PL team.

As johnnypd says, his stats are marred for the fact he's only getting 10-20 minutes per game since Coyle arrived, who favours Elmander over him  :facepalm:

no 1 why bolton?!!!

no 2 elmander is shit how can coyle not see that

Well, when I started following the Premier League regularly in the early 2000s I kinda developed a simpathy for them, since they were small and did what they could to survive, I don't like to cheer on big teams (you're a Championship club so you're fine  :razz:) since it smacks of gloryhunting. Plus they had people like Okocha or fucking Yuri Djorkaeff playing for them.

People used to tell me "But you're a Barça fan, you should like Arsenal", and it's just that Bolton made a refreshing change, kicking and longballing their way to the top. It's good for my soul  :thup:

Problem with Klasnic could be his health. He only has one kidney (I hope that is what I mean) and that's from his mum.

His career has been under threat because of this once he played at Bremen. Don't know if it's that bad or not, though. But he's a good player, no doubt about that.

doesnt matter unless you drink heavy, Use strong medicines etc.

Guest BooBoo

Don't think O'Hara is that good or is going to be but he is better than what we have.

His wag is having a baby. No way on earth can I see him moving up here.

Don't think O'Hara is that good or is going to be but he is better than what we have.

His wag is having a baby. No way on earth can I see him moving up here.

We aren't Middlesbrough!