New shirts 2010/2011

Kaizero

Ooooooops  :lol:

Teaches me to trust Sport, then. Pity since the shirt looks class.

Agree, but if that's atletico's new kit, It'll probably be based on the same template, no?

Not necessarily, we have used the same template this season, but other years it has been different.

I never notice a difference when Barca switch shirts.

Whats the shirt to the left of the Athletico one? Can just see the arm.

I get pretty anal regarding the amount of stripes and disposition, not that much different to a NUFC shirt I guess.

The inter shirt looks tacky, looks like a Quicksilver tee with a badge strapped on.

What's the relevance, anyway?

Animals are often used to represent football clubs in Italy, the grass snake, called Il biscione or Serpente representing Inter. The snake is an important symbol for the city of Milan, appearing often in Milanese heraldry as a coiled viper with a man in its jaws. The symbol is famous for its presence on the coat of arms of the House of Sforza (who ruled over Italy from Milan during the Renaissance period), the city of Milan, the historical Duchy of Milan (a 400 year state of the Holy Roman Empire), and Insubria (a historical regional area which the city of Milan falls within).

Guest guinness_fiend

What's the relevance, anyway?

Animals are often used to represent football clubs in Italy, the grass snake, called Il biscione or Serpente representing Inter. The snake is an important symbol for the city of Milan, appearing often in Milanese heraldry as a coiled viper with a man in its jaws. The symbol is famous for its presence on the coat of arms of the House of Sforza (who ruled over Italy from Milan during the Renaissance period), the city of Milan, the historical Duchy of Milan (a 400 year state of the Holy Roman Empire), and Insubria (a historical regional area which the city of Milan falls within).

Someone needs sacking for mistaking a clipart dragon for a snake then.