Middlesbrough vs Newcastle United - 13/03/10 - pre-match thread

Stifler

Guest toonlass

Didn't realise Scott McDonald was doubtful, would be fandabbydosey if he is out :snod:

His groin is knackered, he will only play if he has a pain-killing injection and then he will be worried that he makes it worse. I will be happy with a draw but we should win it.

Guest ElCid

Good news, fellow far-flung Geordies – smoggies v Toon streamed live and for free @ bet365.com

:celb:

Can't see it as on live when going to bet365 unless I'm looking at the wrong page or something. When I lookat the live streaming there is no mention of our match being live  :undecided:

From Boro's official facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Middlesbrough-FC/13043607749#!/pages/Middlesbrough-FC/13043607749?v=feed&story_fbid=362624446642

Over 25,000 Ticket's have already been sold for tommorow's derby clash!

:fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

Only 5,000 have been sold to the Boro though.

Fucking hell, looking at that page it's full of fucking tossers who are only going on about starting fights with us then arguing between themselves.

Their really is no hope for them evolving into humans.

From Boro's official facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Middlesbrough-FC/13043607749#!/pages/Middlesbrough-FC/13043607749?v=feed&story_fbid=362624446642

Over 25,000 Ticket's have already been sold for tommorow's derby clash!

:fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

someone should tell them it's not a fucking derby game!

They have been told, but you can't talk sense into child raping chemical breathing benifit scamming council housing retards.

Is the Boro game a derby for them? Aren't you like 50km apart?

It is for the Boro, though they only claim it before every game and only if they draw or win afterwards. It's about 50 miles away which is about 60-75km away.