Middlesbrough vs Newcastle United - 13/03/10 - pre-match thread

Stifler

Really bad news that Williamson is out. Hall and Colo should be good enough, though.

Good to see Routledge back on the bench. Hope he and Enrique both will get 20 mins.

Decent team. I think Hall in the few games he has played has looked just as good as Williamson so should be fine today.

Hope so. To be fair to Hall I can't really remember if he was or wasn't good. But good to hear that he did well.

Hall and Kadar are hardly the worst replacements to bring in and at least with Pancrate starting again we will be sending out another very well balanced team. Pretty happy with it considering our injuries.

Hall and Kadar are hardly the worst replacements to bring in and at least with Pancrate starting again we will be sending out another very well balanced team. Pretty happy with it considering our injuries.

hall was brought in for this very reason, hopefully will do ok

It's FOOTball, why can't he play with a broken hand?  Is there some rule where you can't play with a cast in fear of smacking someone with it? 

Santa Cruz while playing for Bayern Munich did play with his half arm in cast. He injured an other player badly with it. Don't think there's a rule that you aren't allowed to play with it, though.

Anyone know if this is televised for our friends abroad?

Al Jazeera Sport +4

ESPN360

Fox Sports 2 (Australia)

GOAL TV1 (Singapore)

Setanta Canada (delay)

Sport Italia

SportKlub+ (Poland)

SportKlub+ (SE Europe)

TV4 Sport

Is Justin having people round his today?

He doesn't know, he won't know untill later.

He thinks he will be allowed people around.

Tempted to go around Justin's house.  Somebody let me know if he is letting people go round.