Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 13/03/10 - post match reaction from pg 24

Nate

Aye, thats right Chris. You bring on a man who's gonna clinch the winner, Nicky Butt. Dont bother thinking about if we go a goal down, Nicky Butt is exactly the type of player who we need when chasing a game.

Shit negative tactics has cost us this. Not for the first time either.

How the fuck does he expect to defend a 1-1 draw with a defence of Kadar, Hall and Raylor ffs.

Guest Roger Kint

I wonder if West Brom's fans are this fickle.

No, the last few pages are embarassing tbh

The comments on here from those watching the game seem to suggest we've been pretty damn gash tbf.

Those arent the comments am referring to, i am also watching and can see a makeshift defence, over run midfeild isnt going to be improved by introducing Best or Ranger. Its painfully obvious that Routledge and Jose are bench fillers but yeah lets just pretend overwise to slag off Hughton :idiot2:

Guest guinness_fiend

I wonder if West Brom's fans are this fickle.

No, the last few pages are embarassing tbh

The comments on here from those watching the game seem to suggest we've been pretty damn gash tbf.

Admitting that you're s**** is classed as fickle these days man.

No.  Acting like the world is about to collapse because we're losing a single game is.  Last time I looked, we were top of the league.  This forum is full of drama queens sometimes.  We can't win every game, we are just lucky that the other results seem to be going in our favour.