Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 13/03/10 - post match reaction from pg 24

Nate

Guest Roger Kint

I wonder if West Brom's fans are this fickle.

No, the last few pages are embarassing tbh

Howay, we've been hopeless.

Of course we have, am not talking about that though

I wonder if West Brom's fans are this fickle.

No, the last few pages are embarassing tbh

The comments on here from those watching the game seem to suggest we've been pretty damn gash tbf.

Admitting that you're s**** is classed as fickle these days man.

No.  Acting like the world is about to collapse because we're losing a single game is.  Last time I looked, we were top of the league.  This forum is full of drama queens sometimes.  We can't win every game, we are just lucky that the other results seem to be going in our favour.

I agree. Okay a win today would have been brilliant, especially after looking at the Forests potential result, but we'll still win the league...

Aye, thats right Chris. You bring on a man who's gonna clinch the winner, Nicky Butt. Dont bother thinking about if we go a goal down, Nicky Butt is exactly the type of player who we need when chasing a game.

s*** negative tactics has cost us this. Not for the first time either.

How the f*** does he expect to defend a 1-1 draw with a defence of Kadar, Hall and Raylor ffs.

Yeah, because its his fault Colo and Williamson got injured. Fucking hell these last few pages have been terrible reading.