Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 13/03/10 - post match reaction from pg 24

Nate

Jonas my MOTM

He was just immense. I've never seen anyone more able (in this league anyway) to beat two players at once.

As always, he kept going from the first to the last second.. His stamina levels must be incredible compared to some others in our squad who dare call themselves professional football players..

If we gain 3 points on Forest before we play them and then beat them at home, then Sheffield United on Easter Monday could be the game we gain promotion. I'm thankful to say I've already booked that Tuesday off, I suggest y'all do the same... :coolsmiley:

I just wish WBA and Forest would f*** off and just accept that we've won the title.

If only.  ;D

Away from home they seem to have already conceeded automatic promotion. When was the last time they didn't lose an away game?

Guest Wally_McFool

(pops head over parapet)

NICKY BUTT WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN GAINING US A POINT IN SMOGGYLAND.

(ducks quick sharpish for fear of hail of rotten tomatos in ones genera direction  :cheesy: )

A 4 point gap over 2nd, and a 9 point gap over 3rd with a game in hand over both of them, not too bad to be honest.

Agreed. And with Scunny at home on Wednesday thats a great chance to extend our lead.

Aye West Brom at Swansea and Forest at Barnsley too.

Guest toonlass

Dirty, cowardly smoggie bastards threw a brick outside the ground and it hit a 13 year old bairn from our bus on the head, splitting his head open.

Dirty, cowardly smoggie bastards threw a brick outside the ground and it hit a 13 year old bairn from our bus on the head, splitting his head open.

Thats exactly why I didn't fancy going to this game. They hate us more then us and the Mackems do to each other.

No doubt Cleveland police will come out with the "Newcastle fans provoked the attacks" bullshit.