Phil Brown

Guest neesy111

For a completely useless nothing club, Hull have certainly provided a lot of interest and color to the Premier League these last two seasons. Certainly won't miss them when they're gone though.

An Orange shirt and Orange manager?

Where is Goals on Sunday filmed BTW? Looks like downtown Baghdad in the back of that shot.

In the Sky studio's in Middlesex in London, it's a fake backgroud just like the Sunday Supplement and Your on Skysports.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Hull-want-Hughes-to-replace-sacked-Brown-article356859.html

apparently they want hughes for the rest of the season after curbs and jewell rejected them while megson is relectant to go there. no chance of hughes going there. so it looks like a call to dowie

I can't see Dowie taking it either, I'm pretty sure he'll be sick of relegation battles by now.

Sven?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Hull-want-Hughes-to-replace-sacked-Brown-article356859.html

apparently they want hughes for the rest of the season after curbs and jewell rejected them while megson is relectant to go there. no chance of hughes going there. so it looks like a call to dowie

I can't see Dowie taking it either, I'm pretty sure he'll be sick of relegation battles by now.

Sven?

southgate maybe, hell even o'leary is possible now

Sven?

southgate maybe, hell even o'leary is possible now

Thats a good shout, I just think though Hull will try to go for thr bigger names first though.

Jewell and Curbishley turned them down? Fuck me, that's not far from a Mike Bassett situation.

Hull don't want Curbs as he's not suited to this short period they need a manager.

"Alan's a fantastic manager but it needs to be someone we can get in for a nine-game period and he's not on that list."

"Alan's a fantastic manager but it needs to be someone we can get in for a nine-game period and he's not on that list."

Maybe Shearer & Dowie should go and do the job they failed last year...to send Hull down. ;)

In that case I wouldn't be dissapointed with the Shearer/Dowie combo.