Phil Brown

Guest neesy111

Only one manager, who has managed over 50 premier league games, has got a worse winning percentage than Iain Dowie and that is Mick McCarthy whose stands at 14% and Dowie is currently at only 18%.

Seeing Hull go down wont be quite as fun now.

It'll still be good though.

My hatred for the orange twat has completely rubbed off onto Hull so I now hate them almost as much.

I realised now I don't particularly hate Hull. I hate Fagan and Brown but one's too shit to care about and the other's on the dole and orange, and as Hull are riddled with debts even if they stay up they'll be down there again next season. From an NUFC point of view I'd much rather Wigan, Bolton or even West Ham (who have decent players at least) went down than that set of shite.

Phil Brown is till manager at Hull.

Phil Brown is still the manager of Hull City - and could remain so until the end of next season.

Brown has been put on gardening leave but legally remains the manager, which is why Iain Dowie has been appointed through his own private consultancy company as a 'football management consultant' until the end of the season

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1259004/Hull-paying-manager-Phil-Brown-Iain-Dowie-recruited-football-management-consultant.html#ixzz0ioDUM0uM

I class Dowie as the manager & Brown a cuntsultant though.

• 1 month later...
Phil Brown may return to Hull, admits chairman

Phil Brown, who was put on gardening leave and replaced by Iain Dowie last month in the hope of stopping Hull City’s lurch towards the Championship, could return to the club, according to chairman Adam Pearson.

"Phil coming back is an option," Pearson said after the 1-0 defeat by Sunderland that effectively sent Hull down after two seasons in the top flight.

"Could I still work with Phil? I don’t see any reason why not," Pearson added. "Because he is on gardening leave, he is definitely contractually still our manager. There will be no rush to either reinstate Phil or bring in another manager."

Pearson said that administration ‘was not on the immediate agenda’, but revealed that the club owes more than £30m.

Jesus H. Christ ;D

I hope he does go back, taking a team down is bad enough but being put on gardening leave in the hope someone else can do your job better then brining you back when it's too late is even better.

Orange cunt.

:dowiespin: loves that relegation feeling does Dowie - Palace x 2, us, Charlton (kind of his fault) & now Hull.

palace only once btw

Was in their team when we sent them down 94/95.