Phil Brown

Guest neesy111

He will whore himself to every media outlet possible to give his version of events.

You just know he will mention in every future interview that "I have never been manager of a team that has been relegated from ther Premier League"

He will whore himself to every media outlet possible to give his version of events.

You just know he will mention in every future interview that "I have never been manager of a team that has been relegated from ther Premier League"

I might start using that in job interviews I go for, put in on my CV etc.

I wonder whether this decision to sack him has something to do with Brown being instructed by the solicitors of the youing Hull player Cairney, that he wasnt to speak to him. Seems odd when he was the lad's manager.

More to come on this, I guess.

ITK ?

No, it's in the papers and on the beeb site.

Really doesn't make any sense, this decision. Hasn't been doing badly this season considering the shambles of a squad they have. I guess if they're getting someone in they do have some very winnable games in their run in.

They won't have the money to pay him off I'd imagine.

hull could pay his compo in a years supply of fake tan i suppose

That will cost more then the money of compensation that he will want.

It's a shame though, we now have to change our reeason of wanting Hull to go down from him, to just not liking them because they stayed up instead of us.

hull could pay his compo in a years supply of fake tan i suppose

That will cost more then the money of compensation that he will want.

It's a shame though, we now have to change our reeason of wanting Hull to go down from him, to just not liking them because they stayed up instead of us.

its now that i dont give a damn about hull as they're just a tiny club that will vanish down the leagues when they are relegated in may