Sunderland...

Heron

How came it has taken N.P over 2 months to realise a 4pm kick off might cause problems after they sanctioned the original change?!

It is utter w*** for exiles from both sides who have bought train tickets to get them in to Newcastle for 2 or after.

haway mate, every single derby is changed to an early kick off, weren't you expecting it?

Aye! I was amazed it was originally 4pm! It's just shit for any exiles though who have may have bought train tickets to get there in Town for the 4pm kick off!

Guest neesy111

There will be places in town that will open up early for this.  It's actually a good change for me, as I have longer in town after the match before catching a 8:30 train.

Guest neesy111

Missing this game ahead of NFL is disgraceful imo.  Most important day of the year for me, and best if we win hopefully as it keeps those cunt's quiet for a few weeks.

Missing this game ahead of NFL is disgraceful imo.  Most important day of the year for me, and best if we win hopefully as it keeps those cunt's quiet for a few weeks.

Oh my fucking days you're on fire. Where do I start.

1) NFL Tickets were bought well in advance of the Premier League fixture list being announced.

2) Those NFL Tickets will have no doubt also meant that the buyer will have also paid for a hotel and a train ticket. Total sum of maybe £200.

3) The NFL bring 1 game here every season. One. In this instance, its the Broncos vs 49ers, the 49ers being the team that QBG follows (fairly religiously I believe)

Fuck that £200, the Sunderland game is on, let's burn that money and spend some more, I mean, I could watch it on TV before the NFL, but nah, I'd prefer to goto the game, lose my £200 and spend another £40 to get in. GREAT. Oh, and miss the opportunity to see the 49ers in England, it's OK, they might be back in the next 20 years or so.

Missing this game ahead of NFL is disgraceful imo.  Most important day of the year for me, and best if we win hopefully as it keeps those c***'s quiet for a few weeks.

Oh my f***ing days you're on fire. Where do I start.

1) NFL Tickets were bought well in advance of the Premier League fixture list being announced.

2) Those NFL Tickets will have no doubt also meant that the buyer will have also paid for a hotel and a train ticket. Total sum of maybe £200.

3) The NFL bring 1 game here every season. One. In this instance, its the Broncos vs 49ers, the 49ers being the team that QBG follows (fairly religiously I believe)

f*** that £200, the Sunderland game is on, let's burn that money and spend some more, I mean, I could watch it on TV before the NFL, but nah, I'd prefer to goto the game, lose my £200 and spend another £40 to get in. GREAT. Oh, and miss the opportunity to see the 49ers in England, it's OK, they might be back in the next 20 years or so.

Cheers Dan pretty much summed up what I would have said in response. Also hoping Theregulars might be able to get me into the afterparty through his Sky connections :pow:

f***ing hell though, hung over get back from Uni, log on and I'm being called a disgrace by neesy :lol:

Also annoying for us Americans who now need to wake up at dawn to get to the pub to watch. Happens every year, but I was still just holding out a bit of hope. Oh well.

I'll be on holiday in Vegas so it'll be my first experience of this. :lol:

well i'll be in a canny state for trick or treating now then.

'Don't get too pissed love you've got to take the kids out later'

Gutted.  :lol:

my kids have newbiggin hall in their genetic make up "don't get too pissed, you've got to keep your dad upright later"

:lol:

Guest VegasToon

Also annoying for us Americans who now need to wake up at dawn to get to the pub to watch. Happens every year, but I was still just holding out a bit of hope. Oh well.

I'll be on holiday in Vegas so it'll be my first experience of this. :lol:

Crown and Anchor will be the best place to watch.  They stay open all night.

http://crownandanchorlv.com/

Go to the one on Tropicana and Maryland.  Its about 4 times the size of the other one.