Sunderland...

Heron

On average there have been about 14 posts a day in this thread since it was created back in March. As opposed to 14 threads an hour about 'the mags' on RTG.

Not that I haven't moaned regularly about this thread existing like. :lol:

How busy is this board though?

RTG is probably one of busiest messageboards going and during the day has over 1000 people logged in regular,I admit it's shit and full of kids but when you've got that many logged on it's always going to receive more threads.

I don't think it would come close tbh. RTG normally has half the page relating to us, we have one thread. More members wouldn't change that.

How many of them are about Sunderland AFC?, that's the difference.

Most of this thread is about RTG and how obsessed their fans are with our club.  If any Premiership club had a forum focused almost entirely on our club there'd be plenty of discussion about it.

On average there have been about 14 posts a day in this thread since it was created back in March. As opposed to 14 threads an hour about 'the mags' on RTG.

Not that I haven't moaned regularly about this thread existing like. :lol:

How busy is this board though?

RTG is probably one of busiest messageboards going and during the day has over 1000 people logged in regular,I admit it's shit and full of kids but when you've got that many logged on it's always going to receive more threads.

They need to get jobs tbh.

Calling the obsession a two-way thing is wrong tbh. A few comments about RTG threads are totally different to being on the other side of that fence and ACTUALLY being obsessed with every thing about Newcastle because they're insecure. Having said that, we do reiterate this same point again and again. But the levels of obsession are totally different.

Wearside does seem canny though (the poster)

Calling the obsession a two-way thing is wrong tbh. A few comments about RTG threads are totally different to being on the other side of that fence and ACTUALLY being obsessed with every thing about Newcastle because they're insecure. Having said that, we do reiterate this same point again and again. But the levels of obsession are totally different.

Wearside does seem canny though (the poster)

It's like comparing someone smoking in a pub to Ian Brady because they both broke the law.

They do start threads about every little negative rumour about NUFC, followed by dozens of pages of hysterical masturbation- way in excess of anything you see on here about them monkeys.

Guest Dr. Mambo

They are stupidly obsessed though. I saw this on Facebook last night...

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i386/Doctor_Mambo/Forum%20shizzle/tumblr_laaj8qy7xu1qz8z2ro1_500.png

There's no way you can compare the two. Bet if you averaged out the amount of posts this thread has recieved per day since starting, it wouldn't come close to what they post per day on us. Not going to put the effort in though, that's for sure :lol: It's not really a mackems forum over there, it's just an anti-Newcastle board.

They should come out to "Dirty Old Town"

Gypsies, tramps and thieves gets my vote

What about "Coming home Newcastle" as virtually their entire playing and coaching staff do just that after their occasional obligatory couple of hours on Wearside.

I am not from the area so I cannot comment on the rivalry but I thought this question fit this thread.

What is going on with the Sunderland attendances? I just watched the Premier League Review show and saw the highlights from the 3-0. This is as good as I remember the mackems playing, they are high up the table and they have some players worth watching but all I saw on the highlights were empty seats.

Are the SoL tickets priced higher than most other teams? Have they done something to alienate the average fan and lost a portion of the gate? Do they have trouble selling the away section?

I thought they loved Niall Quinn and the Irish owners. Why no support?

Seriously, that's all it is? How disappointing.

I was sure that there was a good/interesting reason that nobody went to their matches.

Oh well, back to your regularly scheduled mackem bashing...