Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

Yep. It's all very well saying they've kept 11 clean sheets or whatever, but Carroll's been unplayable this year and Bramble & Turner couldn't play him back in October, so if he's fit I don't see why they should next week too.

We've generally done well against teams at home who play a similar syle to Newcastle.Bolton,Stoke and Blackburn have all been beaten by us at home and they all play similar to Newcastle with big target men.

The "revenge" factor also has too be taken in account,our players won't need motivating for this game after what happened last time and it will be a very intimidating atmosphere for your players.

Yep. It's all very well saying they've kept 11 clean sheets or whatever, but Carroll's been unplayable this year and Bramble & Turner couldn't play him back in October, so if he's fit I don't see why they should next week too.

We've generally done well against teams at home who play a similar syle to Newcastle.Bolton,Stoke and Blackburn have all been beaten by us at home and they all play similar to Newcastle with big target men.

The "revenge" factor also has too be taken in account,our players won't need motivating for this game after what happened last time and it will be a very intimidating atmosphere for your players.

I'd hope ours wouldn't need any motivating after today either.

I predict a low scoring game. First goal will probably win it.

I'd hope ours wouldn't need any motivating after today either.

I predict a low scoring game. First goal will probably win it.

yeah-tho I have a nagging feeling most goals will win it. :undecided:

stoke and blackburn play absolutely f*** all like newcastle to be fair like

I'm sure they lost to Notts County AT HOME didn't they? Or did i just dream that?

At least they had a good crowd though, oh wait, maybe not.

17,000 with 3,000 county fans hahahahahhaha!!!

Plus all the free tickets they give away - mint fans.

Guest BooBoo

There's been quite a lot of criticism of Bent recently on RTG. He strikes me as mentally quite soft, canny striker but no bollocks.

Guest Wearside

There's been quite a lot of criticism of Bent recently on RTG. He strikes me as mentally quite soft, canny striker but no bollocks.

This is true.

Last season Bent was main man but I get the impression  the arrival of Gyan and Welbeck has knocked him back a bit,he seems the type to need to be loved all the time and doesn't like any criticism.In truth he hasn't played well this season and if he doesn't score he doesn't really offer much where as Gyan and Welbeck are both good all round players and will do more for the team.Bent needs to learn to just take criticism on the chin instead of making a fool of himself on Twitter.