Sunderland...

Heron

Mackems on José

The last time I remember taking notice of him in a match was when he was being given the runaround Tchoyi of West Brom. Enrique was dreadful that day, looked like a league two player.

He isn't fit to give Collins the shirt off his back.

Elmo is gonna do him like a dog on Sunday mate.

He's neewhere near the class of Baines when was the last time Enrique got 10 assists from left back in the premiership ? Baines done it last season already has around 6 this season setting up quite a few of cahills goals, and chipped in with a few himself

But aye an overrated mag is better than him :lol:

Baines is better going forward, Enrique is arguably the best defensive left back in the league.

Baines, this season, has been the best attacking left back in the league.

Enrique however is superior defensively, yep.

Baines is better going forward, Enrique is arguably the best defensive left back in the league.

Dunno like, this lad's impressed me quite a bit defensively and attacking.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs022.snc6/165243_496686847336_508532336_6442411_6521549_n.jpg

Yerp. :thup:

I genuinely think he is the best left back in the league if you were to base it on defensive qualities. Attacking wise and in terms of distribution he is not as good as the other big guns but then again from a fullback you'd want defensive solidity first every time IMO. It's also worth noting that while both Evra and Cole are at the peak of their powers Enrique is still just 24.

I really rate Baines aswell, his crossing and set pieces make him a real asset. I'd say he's been Everton's best player this season, even moreso than Cahill.

In terms of attacking, Baines is the best.

Defensively though, Enrique rules the roost.

Sorry, I thought we were just seeing how many ways we could rephrase what Nobody said ;)

Defensively though, Enrique rules the roost.

Enrique seems to play a very risky game at times for a fullback, Man City game in particular highlighted it to me but I've noticed it before.  In ones on ones he often lets the full back put the ball past him and relies on his pace and strength to recover before they do any actual damage.

He did it so often with Milner against Man City I frequently sat there wandering what the fuck he was doing but he recovered on pretty much every occasion to stop him somehow, wasn't always pretty.

Not sure if he could pull that shit if he stepped up in class and start playing CL football, he'd get raped.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't this the guy who wrote the report stating that everyone in Sunderland should give up and move south for a better way of life whilst admitting he'd never even visited the dirty place.

Enrique was shocking when he played us, presume that was just a one-off?

Enrique has developed a knack of making the difficult look easy and the easy look difficult.

There are sublime moments where he looks world class but also moments of sloppiness which make him look less than average.

Bolton away he was shockingly bad.

He has achieved cult-hero staus on Tyneside but probably needs a kick up the arse and to cut out the careless parts of his game if he is going to become the player he could potentially be.

Enrique has developed a knack of making the difficult look easy and the easy look difficult.

There are sublime moments where he looks world class but also moments of sloppiness which make him look less than average.

Bolton away he was shockingly bad.

He has achieved cult-hero staus on Tyneside but probably needs a kick up the arse and to cut out the careless parts of his game if he is going to become the player he could potentially be.

A bit like Colo, they both like to play their way out of defence - but sometimes a good hoof up the field is better suited.

When it comes off, it looks great, but when it goes wrong (eg Bolton), we get punished for it.

Bit of a one off. Generally, you won't find many wingers that will get the better of him. If he has any short comings, they tend to be of his own making - i.e over-doing it in dangerous areas.

I love jose but he's deffo not the best LB in the league cmon.. He's arguably got the potential to be though.

As for ELMO doing him like a dog  ;D

Didn't we hear all this kind of stuff before ?  Some time around... err.....October ?

Even after wiping the floor with them the thick arrogant cnuts still don't learn do they ?

I love jose but he's deffo not the best LB in the league cmon.. He's arguably got the potential to be though.

As for ELMO doing him like a dog  ;D

Didn't we hear all this kind of stuff before ?  Some time around... err.....October ?

Even after wiping the floor with them the thick arrogant cnuts still don't learn do they ?

We did. You've got to love the Mackem arrogance :lol: