Sunderland...

Heron

love how they cry that pictures are posted of thier ground during the warm up and ours at half time-- but thats just the bite that its after,  honestly man - rabid dogs

If you are talking about the fans at the stadiums as pictured above, the Sunderland photo was also taken at half-time if the scoreboard in the picture is correct

love how they cry that pictures are posted of thier ground during the warm up and ours at half time-- but thats just the bite that its after,  honestly man - rabid dogs

If you are talking about the fans at the stadiums as pictured above, the Sunderland photo was also taken at half-time if the scoreboard in the picture is correct

ha ha fkin hell thought it was an hour before kick off

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"The Chaser" on The Chase reckoned the Metrocentre is in Sunderland.

Oh how wrong she'd feel if someone walked her around there and the Bridges.

Always seems full of Mackems whenever I've been in. I think they go their during the day and just walk around like Zombies, before they're forced to return to their shanty towns.

"The Chaser" on The Chase reckoned the Metrocentre is in Sunderland.

Oh how wrong she'd feel if someone walked her around there and the Bridges.

Always seems full of Mackems whenever I've been in. I think they go their during the day and just walk around like Zombies, before they're forced to return to their shanty towns.

Tbh, if you lived there, you'd be through to the Metro Center every day. Must be either that or top yourself :lol: