Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Geordiesned

enjoyed their thread about how to defeat our chants of we beat the scum 5-1....

their proposal is that they sing that they beat us 9-1 and always win 2-1 :lol:

We should sing back:

We won the league when you won 9-1

FAIL!

FAIL!

:D

Wonder what tune that cheeky scamp Steve Bruce has instore

"We have got something in store, but just wait until the end. It is my choice, but the club are a bit scared of it. I am not telling you what it is. But I would love to get my own back!".

The prick sounds likes he wants to cause bother @ the SOL a ground that over the years has shown that Northumbria Police & the stewards are shite.

Guest Wearside

"We have got something in store, but just wait until the end. It is my choice, but the club are a bit scared of it. I am not telling you what it is. But I would love to get my own back!".

The prick sounds likes he wants to cause bother @ the SOL a ground that over the years has shown that Northumbria Police & the stewards are s****.

The stewards at our place are absolute knobs too be fair,they don't tend to bother the home fans but every single game some away fans get hoyed out for absolutely nothing at all.

The prick sounds likes he wants to cause bother @ the SOL a ground that over the years has shown that Northumbria Police & the stewards are s****.

The stewards at our place are absolute knobs too be fair,they don't tend to bother the home fans but every single game some away fans get hoyed out for absolutely nothing at all.

remeber one going mental and fighting with the fans at Roker- early nineties :lol:

Been in the away twice during derby games at the end of both games they have just been standing next to kids chucking coins. They have zero interest in moving people out of the ground it is like it is accepted at the end of a derby game fans from all over the ground can just hurl abuse & chuck stuff.

The prick sounds likes he wants to cause bother @ the SOL a ground that over the years has shown that Northumbria Police & the stewards are shite.

Desperate.

If there is any trouble Bruce has to be held accountable for his share of it. He is stirring the shit something awful, which is shameful for a man in his position. He has basically admitted he is going to try and make it hell for the fans at the game should NUFC lose. How can this be acceptable?

Simon Bird wrote

Fans will now speculate on which song Bruce will choose to taunt the Geordies with.

Roy Orbison's Crying is a favourite, in reference to Newcastle fans regularly being pictured on TV weeping when they lose titles or suffer relegation.

Who Let The Dogs Out? by Baha Men is also in Bruce's mind, presumably in tribute to infamous comments made about Geordie women by former Newcastle directors Douglas Hall and Freddy Shepherd.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Sunderland-manager-Steve-Bruce-wants-to-turn-DJ-at-the-Stadium-of-Light-and-respond-to-Newcastles-taunts-about-their-derby-day-hammering-early-in-the-season-by-playing-a-mystery-song-over-the-PA-if-his-team-win-the-return-fixture-this-weekend-article671385.html

It is nailed on that will be the tune Bruce will want played with his wife being a GEORDIE!!! What a gonk Bird is at times.

If they win they should play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU

The purpose of what Bruce said was to wind the fans up. Job done.

Bollocks he is not that bright to play subconscious mind games. He is trying to look like the man for the people of Sunderland. Lose the game & he knows what is coming "FAT GEORDIE BASTARD" being the 3 main words.