Sunderland...

Heron

Haha, when I went to register I got the following question:

What is 2 + 1? (To prevent spam robots registering)

Surprised they have any members at all with questions like that!

and you've came on here to ask for the answer haven't you ?

Nah, I got it wrong 3 times and they blocked my IP :)

Haha, when I went to register I got the following question:

What is 2 + 1? (To prevent spam robots registering)

Surprised they have any members at all with questions like that!

and you've came on here to ask for the answer haven't you ?

Nah, I got it wrong 3 times and they blocked my IP :)

;D

What's Wearside's reaction to the last 24 hours been?

feels like a win

get in a penny

cheesy chips

it's, it's a big metal bird

i know she's my sister but it feels right

goody no work today, or tomorrow or the day after

thats bollix about bent like,just shit stirring

damn

it's ok he's not very good anyway

robbie keane is vastly under rated and for a fee of 7mill and 70k a week is cheap for someone of his age.

feels like a win

get in a penny

cheesy chips

thats bollix about bent like,just s*** stirring

damn

robbie keane is vastly under rated and for a fee of 7mill and 70k a week is cheap for someone of his age.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

feels like a win

get in a penny

cheesy chips

thats bollix about bent like,just shit stirring

damn

:lol:

feels like a win

get in a penny

cheesy chips

damn

:spit:

feels like a win

get in a penny

cheesy chips

damn

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest The_Optimistic

feels like a win

get in a penny

cheesy chips

damn

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

class

Guest toonlass

My next door neighbour is a Mackem season ticket holder. He was offshore for the 5-1 game but has been talking of revenge ever since.  He said nothing but a hiding for us would do. All last week he was going on and on about how we would be battered, and was giving it some gob when Tiote was banned and then when he heard Carroll was out was asking me how the hell we would score. Funnily enough I said "Just watch out for Nolan. He'll be chicken dancing on Sunday."

He didn't come home last night, had a face like thunder this morning when I saw him, and when SSN put on their yellow ticker j heard him shout "Fucking hell man!", then he slammed his front door. I made out like I was going to put something in the wheelie bin and he was getting in his car, on his mobile and said "Bent's put in a transfer request for fucks sake" to whoever he was talking to. He slammed his car door and drove off looking like he was going to cry.

Fucking superb, I've been chuckling about it all day!

My next door neighbour is a Mackem season ticket holder. He was offshore for the 5-1 game but has been talking of revenge ever since.  He said nothing but a hiding for us would do. All last week he was going on and on about how we would be battered, and was giving it some gob when Tiote was banned and then when he heard Carroll was out was asking me how the hell we would score. Funnily enough I said "Just watch out for Nolan. He'll be chicken dancing on Sunday."

He didn't come home last night, had a face like thunder this morning when I saw him, and when SSN put on their yellow ticker j heard him shout "Fucking hell man!", then he slammed his front door. I made out like I was going to put something in the wheelie bin and he was getting in his car, on his mobile and said "Bent's put in a transfer request for fucks sake" to whoever he was talking to. He slammed his car door and drove off looking like he was going to cry.

Fucking superb, I've been chuckling about it all day!

:thup:

seen one at morrisons petrol station last night, face like an arse.

rekon they had all sorts of revenge shite lined up---oh well :lol:

My next door neighbour is a Mackem season ticket holder. He was offshore for the 5-1 game but has been talking of revenge ever since.  He said nothing but a hiding for us would do. All last week he was going on and on about how we would be battered, and was giving it some gob when Tiote was banned and then when he heard Carroll was out was asking me how the hell we would score. Funnily enough I said "Just watch out for Nolan. He'll be chicken dancing on Sunday."

He didn't come home last night, had a face like thunder this morning when I saw him, and when SSN put on their yellow ticker j heard him shout "f***ing hell man!", then he slammed his front door. I made out like I was going to put something in the wheelie bin and he was getting in his car, on his mobile and said "Bent's put in a transfer request for f***s sake" to whoever he was talking to. He slammed his car door and drove off looking like he was going to cry.

f***ing superb, I've been chuckling about it all day!

:lol: That's brilliant!

Christ, just imagine if we'd beaten them? Oh my god.

He didn't come home last night, had a face like thunder this morning when I saw him, and when SSN put on their yellow ticker j heard him shout "f***ing hell man!", then he slammed his front door. I made out like I was going to put something in the wheelie bin and he was getting in his car, on his mobile and said "Bent's put in a transfer request for f***s sake" to whoever he was talking to. He slammed his car door and drove off looking like he was going to cry.

f***ing superb, I've been chuckling about it all day!

:lol: :lol:

Oh no they're at it again !

Just when you're thinking it may be time to let up on the piss-taking they come out with this   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=559797

And while it was disappointing to concede so late on in a game that was more or less in the bag, with Hatem Ben Arfa, Dan Gosling and Andy Carroll all to join Joey Barton, Kevin Nolan, Cheik Tiote, Fabricio Coloccini and Jose Enrique in the Toon starting XI, you have to admit that the potential to make a real fist of the remaining 16 matches.

I don't want to say it too loudly, but I'm actually looking forward to it.

:snod:

Please let the Steve Bruce leaving rumour be true!

That would make a pretty decent week even better............

If they got Allardyce to replace him that would be superb.

They'd get O'Neill though who I reckon would do a decent job.