Sunderland...

Heron

http://www.makethelist.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/mean-machine.gif

This is Steve Bruce's league campaign - always full of dirty, cheating wankers who get ahead early but ultimately get found out near the end and trundle in somewhere much lower than they'd like

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I think that looks like a canny strip tbh.

Suddenly fancy having something to eat at TGI Friday's. Wonder if Bruce gives them little pin badges for 'Most Goals' 'Most Bookings' etc.

I'm actually surprised Sunderland fans haven't boycoutted Sky since their latest advert for home movers features a couple who are Newcastle fans in it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=569588&highlight=sky+advert

'this is Mr and Mrs Cheesychip.  They're lifelong sunderland fans.  They're being evicted and don't want to miss the big game so they're off to the pub to watch it on a dodgy foreign channel same as always.'

Fyp

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/hole_sweet_home_1_1115874

This is Mr and Mrs Cheesychip, they're lifelong sunderland fans.  Unfortunately Sky are unable to install their system into caves.

I've never seen that before! ;D

Guest Loven11

Next seasons s**** kit

http://www.safc.com/ptvFlash/sunderland/safc_com_fabric/images/01.jpg

Is Gyan wearing red clown braces ???

Looks f***ing s*** especially the back of it.

I'm so sick of Bruce's complaining about referee's he's like a broken record with that shit.

Is he blaming the ref for having 1 shot on target all game, and that being a speculative 30 yarder in the 86th minute which was very comfortable for Reina?

I'm so sick of Bruce's complaining about referee's he's like a broken record with that shit.

Is he blaming the ref for having 1 shot on target all game, and that being a speculative 30 yarder in the 86th minute which was very comfortable for Reina?

rekons the game was even until a linesman 80yds away overuled ref 10 yds away.

if these distances are correct then that is fuking  :lol: very  amusing.

rekons the game was even until a linesman 80yds away overuled ref 10 yds away.

if these distances are correct then that is fuking  :lol: very  amusing.

Wants to make his pitch less wide then the thick fat headed cunt.

Sunderland owner Ellis Short has stated that relegation from the Premier League should not be an option for the club under his ownership.

Short took full control of the Black Cats in May 2009, and has seen on-field improvement during that time.

"The first goal is to never get relegated again," Short told the club's official website.

"Overall we need to improve every year and make sure long-term the club is healthy on the pitch and financially."

Short added: "The second goal is to try to always finish well into the top 10.

"It's a great club, with great support, we're all going to do our best.

"I'm not sure what we can achieve, but we will try our hardest to get a team that is good, hard to beat, respected in the football world and one which we can all be proud to support."

Short was speaking to the club website prior to Sunday's 2-0 defeat by Liverpool, which saw a full-house at the Stadium of Light for the first time since January's 1-1 draw with local rivals Newcastle United.

"I've been surprised that the attendance has been down while we've been doing better," Short continued.

"I worried that perhaps with my financial support the supporters didn't think it was important to support the club any more, but nothing could be further from the truth.

"The financial support has helped to pull the club up from a yo-yo club to an established club but going forward we will be relying on the support of the fans.

"When that stadium is full it's an intimidating place to play, it makes the team play better, it causes us to win more, to get more Premier League points, to finish higher up the table and therefore earn more TV money and that's the financial impact.

"It makes a statement, we're at home against Liverpool, it's being shown around the world, and what the world will see is a packed stadium of passionate supporters and the world will get the message that this is a serious, serious football club."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/9431864.stm

Guest toonlass

Sunderland owner Ellis Short has stated that relegation from the Premier League should not be an option for the club under his ownership.

Short took full control of the Black Cats in May 2009, and has seen on-field improvement during that time.

"The first goal is to never get relegated again," Short told the club's official website.

"Overall we need to improve every year and make sure long-term the club is healthy on the pitch and financially."

Short added: "The second goal is to try to always finish well into the top 10.

"It's a great club, with great support, we're all going to do our best.

"I'm not sure what we can achieve, but we will try our hardest to get a team that is good, hard to beat, respected in the football world and one which we can all be proud to support."

Short was speaking to the club website prior to Sunday's 2-0 defeat by Liverpool, which saw a full-house at the Stadium of Light for the first time since January's 1-1 draw with local rivals Newcastle United.

"I've been surprised that the attendance has been down while we've been doing better," Short continued.

"I worried that perhaps with my financial support the supporters didn't think it was important to support the club any more, but nothing could be further from the truth.

"The financial support has helped to pull the club up from a yo-yo club to an established club but going forward we will be relying on the support of the fans.

"When that stadium is full it's an intimidating place to play, it makes the team play better, it causes us to win more, to get more Premier League points, to finish higher up the table and therefore earn more TV money and that's the financial impact.

"It makes a statement, we're at home against Liverpool, it's being shown around the world, and what the world will see is a packed stadium of passionate supporters and the world will get the message that this is a serious, serious football club."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/9431864.stm

He obviously wasn't at the derby game or the Liverpool game yesterday then.

Its all about the money money money..........

Re: Quinny talk-in tonight -live twitter updates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at the talk in last night, and regardless of all the controversy amongst you lot... Quinny bought all the lads on our table a drink, after our question stated " Niall, we have all just paid off our season tickets for next year, and are now a bit skint, any chance of a drink and a taxi home!?" We got the drink but no taxi home!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=9662096#post9662096#ixzz1HUy7t6eH

:lol:

Guest Wearside

with only 2 points better than us I don't know how on earth relegation talk doesn't include them?

Probably because we could probably go the rest of the season without winning a game and still stop up whereas Newcastle are one win away from stopping up,in reality neither of us have any chance of getting relegated.

Guest Roger Kint

The Bendtner link is in the Star as well, as well as stating they will sign N'Zogbia, Onouha, Welbeck, Muntari & Mensah. Just the slack £50m spending spree for them is it? :idiot2:

If they stick to their current squad including loan signings, they will have a bit of trouble come next January with the potential departures to the ACoN - Gyan, Muntari, Sessegnon, Mensah, Elmo.