Sunderland...

Heron

Would be interesting to compare their squad (as in the players they own) compared to ours. Gyan would walk into our team, not sure who else I like.

Obviously Henderson is secretly brilliant or something so would take someone's place.

Would be interesting to compare their squad (as in the players they own) compared to ours. Gyan would walk into our team, not sure who else I like.

Obviously Henderson is secretly brilliant or something so would take someone's place.

I'd take Onouha, Welbeck (although they ain't theres) and Gordon(although he pretty injury prone) in addition to Gyan.

Not sure on Gordon, he is highly rated so probably is quite good but he looks weak and panicky when I see him.

Wouldn't pay money for him but if we were merging the two he'd be my number 1.

How's that Sessegnon been doing for them? Seemed to be highly rated before the move but haven't heard much about him since.

He's gone down a bomb apparently. They've played six lost 5 and drew one since his (and Muntari's) arrival. You could say they are two of Brucies better impact signings.

How's that Sessegnon been doing for them? Seemed to be highly rated before the move but haven't heard much about him since.

He's gone down a bomb apparently. They've played six lost 5 and drew one since his (and Muntari's) arrival. You could say they are two of Brucies better impact signings.

to be fair that run of games wasn't nice but we'll see, we'll see.

Yeah but muntari has won the champions league and stuff!

Yeah but muntari has won the champions league and stuff!

David Mayesq

They have been reassuring themselves for months now- that after they get twatted off man city they have a run of 6 games they will win. but a quick look tells me- they have games coming up against teams in form just below them- near enough to catch them- lots of incentive. should be interesting given they are in terminal decline- cant score and weak as piss midfield :laugh:

Bruce's teams always nosedive in the last 12 games or so, dunno why they're all surprised.

Having said that, they won't go down. Fail to win in their next three though and things might start looking edgy for them.

It's like they're living in a different dimension. Do they not realise they're an average side who had a good first half of the season, based on a fairly solid defence and an above average amount of luck? Obviously not.

They can go "lalalalalalalalala HENDERSON'S CLASS INNIT" as much as they like, but if their newly promoted enemies finish above them, without significantly greater investment, then that will hurt them.