Sunderland...

Heron

Guest toonlass

Back in January they were cock a hoop about being 6th, gunning for Europe and being a zillion points over us, now they are just cocks whinging because we are apparently gloating because we are above them. They truly cannot understand how they're not in the top 6 despite them being crap, selling their top scorer and not owning nearly half their first team  :lol:

If they lost Gyan for the season they'd struggle to win another game Putting them pretty close to trouble. This being their best squad and best season for 40 years according to their lot.  :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Sunderland are the 3rd lowest scorers in the entire league with 33 goals (ahead of Birmingham (30) and Wigan( 29) & we are the fourth highest behind Man United (68), Arsenal (59) and Chelsea(54) on 48 goals.

Despite our awful home form throughout most of the season, Sunderland in their ''brilliant season'' have only acquired 2 more points at home than Newcastle.

Our crowd average comes in third best behind Manchester United and Arsenal with an average of 47408 whilst Sunderland sit in 7th with a respectable 39875.

Sunderland's world cup star record £13m buy etc etc has found the net 9 times in 26 appearances whilst £4m Kevin Nolan has scored 3 more goals in one more appearance, Halloween?

I'm hungover and felt the need for a good old fashioned stat-off, but seriously they go on like they are that much superior to us. Morons.

RONALDO DOES A CRINGE OMG!1

On paper they've an easy run in, but in reality loads of relegation battling teams needing points, and this season especially is where most teams are dropping them. I'm undecided. It only takes a flash, a bit of quality from them and they'll start believing on the pitch and in the stands again...thinking about it it really is going to boil down to luck and whether they used their seasons worth in the first half of the season.

Sunderland are the 3rd lowest scorers in the entire league with 33 goals (ahead of Birmingham (30) and Wigan( 29) & we are the fourth highest behind Man United (68), Arsenal (59) and Chelsea(54) on 48 goals.

Despite our awful home form throughout most of the season, Sunderland in their ''brilliant season'' have only acquired 2 more points at home than Newcastle.

Our crowd average comes in third best behind Manchester United and Arsenal with an average of 47408 whilst Sunderland sit in 7th with a respectable 39875.

Sunderland's world cup star record £13m buy etc etc has found the net 9 times in 26 appearances whilst £4m Kevin Nolan has scored 3 more goals in one more appearance, Halloween?

I'm hungover and felt the need for a good old fashioned stat-off, but seriously they go on like they are that much superior to us. Morons.

RONALDO DOES A CRINGE OMG!1

Tbf they shouldn't be bitter, I would love to live in the shadow of Newcastle.

I had to explain to a mackem colleague the other week how they wouldn't qualify for Europe.  It got to the point I had to actually write it down as she couldn't comprehend how it was nigh on impossible.  It looked something like this...

'Carling Cup: Birmingham.  They are not sunderland.'

'FA Cup: Stoke/Bolton/Man Utd/Man City.  none of these are sunderland.'

Fifth Place: 'sunderland will not achieve this.'

the conversation ended with her just saying 'ahh well, youse'll not be there neither though'.

I had to explain to a mackem colleague the other week how they wouldn't qualify for Europe.  It got to the point I had to actually write it down as she couldn't comprehend how it was nigh on impossible.  It looked something like this...

the conversation ended with her just saying 'ahh well, youse'll not be there neither though'.

Will it not be down to sixth? Your point stands regardless.

Will it not be down to sixth? Your point stands regardless.

NO

There's no doubt Pulis, Hughton and Pardew have got more out of lesser talented players than we have, which doesn't look good on Bruce.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=9715032#post9715032#ixzz1ITF4WhkQ

or maybe you've just kidded yourself into how 'talented' your squad is ?

if ever you're feeling down take a look through ready to go. it's internet prozac.