Sunderland...

Heron

He was kicked in the hand?

In the stomach and his shoulder apparantly... dunno why his arm is taped

My favourite part of the story is that the Danish FA tried to bribe the victim with a signed Bendtner shirt - and it actually worked until the Danish FA made a public announcement where talked shite about the victim and he went to the press with the full story. Classy as fuck!

My favourite part of the story is that the Danish FA tried to bribe the victim with a signed Bendtner shirt - and it actually worked until the Danish FA made a public announcement where talked s**** about the victim and he went to the press with the full story. Classy as f***!

Agree, not to mention that Bendtner knocked on his door and when the victim opened the door, Bendtner asked "Do we have a problem" before kicking him...

My favourite part of the story is that the Danish FA tried to bribe the victim with a signed Bendtner shirt - and it actually worked until the Danish FA made a public announcement where talked s**** about the victim and he went to the press with the full story. Classy as f***!

Ha, nice. Yep, very classy eh?

Wonder if he got a punch away? Re the taped hand...

The taped hand is because he hit the wall in the hotel room, according to Danish media. However, they say nowt about if he injured himself in an attempt to hit Bendtner or he just felt like hitting the wall.

Horseshit and an old mackem codger coming to verbal blows on the Legends.

Comedy gold.

:lol:  he was talking about sunderlols top 3 finishes- Mac asked him when they last finished top 3--- 1950 he says, im well aware they havent performed lately. :lol: :lol:

it was painful listening, but it was just when it descended into a total farce

'You don't know what you're talking about.  Alan Brown was excellent'

'dern't taark stewpid man!'

'You're talking stupid!'

'You never played under him, he wasn't the worst manager we had'

'eee tewk us down man!  Ee pleyed keeds!'

'Oh shut up'

'nerrrrr, yew shurrup!'

:lol:

it was painful listening, but it was just when it descended into a total farce

'You don't know what you're talking about.  Alan Brown was excellent'

'dern't taark stewpid man!'

'You're talking stupid!'

'You never played under him, he wasn't the worst manager we had'

'eee tewk us down man!  Ee pleyed keeds!'

'Oh shut up'

'nerrrrr, yew shurrup!'

:lol:

Man, I was p*ssing meself - it was like RTG Radio, mackems fighting amongst themselves over who was their sh*ttest ever manager!  :lol:

Funniest thing to me was the call was originally to put us down cos we'd had less top 3 finishes than them but they couldn't help themselves.  :idiot2:

The owld bloke's frequently on with his latest history trawl like, nowt better to do I guess. I usually wander off muttering "oh, here we gan again, 9-1" and come back 10 minutes later and he's still reading it out ffs. This one was funny like, pleased I had nowt better to do.