Sunderland...

Heron

I just don't get this Sportsdirect Arena Football Club thing.

When someone posted it yesterday, I just assumed it was one clown who hadn't realised that if you put a marginally-related selection of words together you can make an acronym that says anything. Apparently not.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=643159&page=91#ixzz1dQCakBRu

Holy shit, a mackem with a clue.  That's quite terrifiying actually, it's like that Dawn of the Dead remake where one of them starts learning to open doors, use guns and communicate.

Ninety-one pages and counting on this subject. On the other hand it's actually quite encouraging to see the improvement in their attention span.

I just don't get this Sportsdirect Arena Football Club thing.

When someone posted it yesterday, I just assumed it was one clown who hadn't realised that if you put a marginally-related selection of words together you can make an acronym that says anything. Apparently not.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=643159&page=91#ixzz1dQCakBRu

Holy s***, a mackem with a clue.  That's quite terrifiying actually, it's like that Dawn of the Dead remake where one of them starts learning to open doors, use guns and communicate.

Uh oh, they're indeed "learning". We're doomed.

On what planet is Sports Direct one word man. Silly cunts

On the one where they can't spell, if you don't understand having sex with your sister is wrong how the hell can you work out where a word ends and a new one starts?

On what planet is Sports Direct one word man. Silly c***s

On the one where they can't spell, if you don't understand having sex with your sister is wrong how the hell can you work out where a word ends and a new one starts?

:lol: Fucking hell  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Newcastle fan on my FB just put that as his status, seriously mate you are nearly 33 you should be able to see it isnt SAFC at all  :idiot2:

Oh and that daft twat in the video with the red hat. Is he doing 2-1 signs at the single decker school bus?  :lol:

Guest Heneage

I liked the touch from our lot using Garnett's International buses, just to rub it in that these cretins have never been past the British Isles with their shite.