Sunderland...

Heron

:lol:

Six hours since the last post, did you just have the urge or something?

mackems are twats.

I've been reading this thread and posts from during the summer on RTG. Really good for the soul. Genuinely can't believe how excited they got after spunking away millions on cloggers over the summer. Absolute fucking bamps.

Guest johnson293

Ji Dong Won's condition and fitness criticised by South Korea Coach...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/14/asia/2011/11/12/2753584/ji-dong-won-in-doubt-for-south-koreas-world-cup-qualifier

"Ji's condition was really bad. He was not good in training so I considered not to play him and he was worse in the match than I thought. So I had to replace him at half time," Cho told reporters.

"His balance is off and his shooting timing is slow. I think he's physically really poor now. I don't know if he can be better until we play against Lebanon."

Cho Kwang-Rae is clearly a Mag Kernt!

Ji Dong Won's condition and fitness criticised by South Korea Coach...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/14/asia/2011/11/12/2753584/ji-dong-won-in-doubt-for-south-koreas-world-cup-qualifier

"Ji's condition was really bad. He was not good in training so I considered not to play him and he was worse in the match than I thought. So I had to replace him at half time," Cho told reporters.

"His balance is off and his shooting timing is slow. I think he's physically really poor now. I don't know if he can be better until we play against Lebanon."

Cho Kwang-Rae is clearly a Mag Kernt!

Again, guess that's not surprise given who his club and manager are.

Has Bruce got a special post-match song selected for the tannoy in case they beat our rather depleted reserve team tomorrow night ?

It may be his best/last chance.

More than likely, RTG will have a field day too.

Guest Heneage

Could it be the fact he's not playing regularly coupled with bad training drills? I know the last few derbies we've looked stronger going into the final third of the game.

I think their training must be pretty lax. As a young player over here he would have been used to fairly intense training regimes. Probably finds it hard to get back into that rhythm when he's with the national team now

Could it be the fact he's not playing regularly coupled with bad training drills? I know the last few derbies we've looked stronger going into the final third of the game.

or he is being pushed too hard by the Mackems? :mackems: :mackems:

I wonder whether we're pushing him harder than he's used to in training to try and bulk him up a bit, and he's suffering in the short term as a result.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=643717#ixzz1do4guagS