Sunderland...

Heron

Resident mackem at work perking up as if they've won the league with us getting beat off the best team in the league.

He was still smiling when I pointed out that we're 14 points above them and have only lost once this season.  Honestly can't understand why he'd be happy.

Oh yes, we're the centre of thier world.

Clown.

Bluestar, what sparked off the near fights between fans?

Big bang that I guess was a firework, shit started being thrown and fans trying to get at each other as if it was basically a starting pistol for some shit kicking off.

My "man utd pal at work" was at the sunderland game at the weekend, he said it was the worst match he has ever been to.  He said the stadium was totally silent.

Said they were lashing long balls for Sess to challenge for on the right but Fulham kept mopping it all up, the fans were getting upset by this, then in the second half they put sess on the left and looked much better, the best player on the pitch but overall the whole game was a complete crock of shit.

Said Bedtnar just stands around, doesn't make runs or gets himself involved.

Loads of boos at the end for bruce and loads of empty seats.

Bruce in. Hopefully they keep him for life. The most consistently mediocre manager in world football, never gets near achieving anything worthwhile but doesn't do badly enough to get sacked either. If he left they might get someone good.

Bruce in. Hopefully they keep him for life. The most consistently mediocre manager in world football, never gets near achieving anything worthwhile but doesn't do badly enough to get sacked either. If he left they might get someone good.

He's absolute class. Quotes from him in today's sunderland Echo  ;D

“It takes a deflection, you win 1-0 and all of a sudden we’re up near the top 10 and the feel-good factor starts to flow back.

“We’ll have to wait another week and look to beat Wigan and move on.

But I do feel that the season is just about to start.

“I know we’ve played a dozen games now, but we’ve now got something like 11 games before the turn of the year, and that will define things.

Maybe you mean you're waiting for 2011 to start Steve?  Anyway the season started in August mate and you began it with a very expensive squad of players you bought and a full close season working with them.

And by the way, teams you manage tend get worse in the second half of a season.

He's making an issue of it certainly, I'll say it again though, I really hope for his sake that his patter with the team isnt the same as the shite he spouts in post match interviews because they're going down if he's not telling them it isnt good enough. The other side of that coin of course is it doesnt matter what he says, he's assembled a pool of mediocre players and they'll play as such.