Sunderland...

Heron

"We'll keep plodding away and hopefully things will change."

But they never do, do they? He says that in every interview, it's unbelievable. :lol:

Bruce's BBC interview after Fulham game: "We just needed that little bit of luck to come our way this afternoon but unfortunately it didn't. But we'll keep plugging away and i'm sure we will."

The whole club's an enormous mediocre ball bag from top to bottom.

It was great to see them reinvest the money they got from a mediocre player on more mediocre players - but ones with no room to improve unlike Henderson. It is like their target is to be dull mid-table.

Are you a transvesite, Pav?

:lol:

What's going on there..

Why on earth would I have that ticket?! Stole the pic off FB :lol:

Fair play. :thup:

It's either an unashamed tranny or a lass who's spent time at Saint Clabbert's, aka Jurassic Park.

But they never do, do they? He says that in every interview, it's unbelievable. :lol:

Bruce's BBC interview after Fulham game: "We just needed that little bit of luck to come our way this afternoon but unfortunately it didn't. But we'll keep plugging away and i'm sure we will."

Shouldn't need to have to rely on a bit of luck to beat Fulham at home. Trying to spin it but most of the mackems, rightly, aren't buying it. It's not a lack of luck, it's a lack of quality and it's slowly dawning on them that they might just be pulled into a relegation scrap if they don't pull something out of the bag pretty fucking quickly.

Shouldn't need to have to rely on a bit of luck to beat Fulham at home. Trying to spin it but most of the mackems, rightly, aren't buying it. It's not a lack of luck, it's a lack of quality and it's slowly dawning on them that they might just be pulled into a relegation scrap if they don't pull something out of the bag pretty fucking quickly.

Tbf looking at their squad, they are a bottom 6 side imo.  Some of the newly promoted teams have more quality than them.

Tbf looking at their squad, they are a bottom 6 side imo.  Some of the newly promoted teams have more quality than them.

Maybe not more quality as such, but more pace and excitement. Swansea having Dyer and Sinclair on the wings for example. mackems side is just stale as fuck.

I really really want to see someone on RTG suggesting the 'magedia' thing when they crop up last on MOTD. Anyone who is thick enough to ignore the fact that their game was the only one without any goals is worth reading for shits and giggles.